02

""

Wednesday
10:47 AM

Beep, beep.

Ughhhhh. Oh my God!! I check the time and see it's around 10 o'clock. I'm finna text my ma and see is my daughter up so I can go get her.

Laline- hey momma
Read at 10:54

Mom- Hey baby what you doing

Laline- Nun momma what my baby doin

Mom- damn I don't get a "wyd" 🍅🍅

Laline- now momma you is too grown fa dat..🌚

Momma💕-Ik baby but her ass in the kitchen eating breakfast I'm getting ready for work what time you coming to get her?

Laline- I'm putting on some pants and I'll be there

Momma💕- okay! I see you changed my contact name.

Laline- ye don't get too happy...
Read at 11:13 A.M

I throw on some pants and jacket and grab my keys. I locked the door and get in my car. My momma lives half an hour away so this finna be a while. While I'm driving, I wanted to take a lil recording so yuhh. I took a quick photo and put my hands back on the wheel.. I pulled up to my mom's house and got out the car I locked my doors and knock on my mom's house door. I knocked once more.

 I knocked once more

"Hi momma" I said. "Oh, hey baby." She greeted before yelling out to my daughter. "KAONIII YO MOMMA HERE C'MON!" Damn ma you still be yelling at yo historical age. "Hey mommyyyy" Kaoni said hugging me. "Hey baby." I said hugging her back. "Thank you, momma!! Bye bye" I said giving my mama a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Bye baby. Bye kaykay." She said waving us off.

40 minutes later

"Are you hungry" I said looking in the rear view she was watching that damn iPad "Yes ma" she said not even looking up. I said "Ok" and I made a turn into Zaxby's. "Hello welcome to Zaxby's how can I getcho orda" the girl in the speaker said with an attitude. "Uhm. Can I get 2 of your chicken finger plates?" I asked NICELY. "4-piece, 6 piece like how many you want?" she asked with more attitude. "6 piece please." I again said NICELY. "Uh huh. Yea pull up to the next window....witcha greedy ass." She spoke. The fuck? It's two meals. I pulled up to the window to see this ratchet ass, ghetto ass, bean bag face ass girl. "What the hell you say to me?" I asked calmly because ion want this hoe to spit in me and my daughter food. "Nothing girl you misheard me. Your total is $17.48." she said lookin all crazy. "Hmph that's what I thought" I mumbled. I gave her the money. She gave me back my change and I pulled up to the second window. I got our drinks and food. I had to order our drinks at the second window because that lady didn't ask us what drink we wanted with the meal.

I had put the code into the gates of ~OAKS GATED COMMUNITY~ and drove through when the gates opened.

I pulled into the house got Kay out the car and took her in the house. I walked back outside to get the food and I locked my car door. I came back and this mtf already gone missing. "Baby come eat." As soon as I said that and she came running in here. "Mommy?" Kaykay called out to me with her mouth full of fries. "Wassup baby" I asked. "I like my room the colors is cute" aww I'm glad she like it. How the hell she found her room so fast though? "That's nice baby." I said smiling cause I did a good job. "but can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked me and I couldn't help but say "yea bby you can!"

We finished our food. I gave her a bath and brushed her teeth. I took me a bath while she watched TV in my room. I got out and did my routine. I asked her did she wanna take a picture and she said yes so we took one and it came out soo pretty I had posted it on Instagram. Cutee.

Lanii_isprettyy- Me and my heart <33

363 comments

Unknown: aww y'all are so cute
Lanii_isprettyy: Aww thank you.

Swavyy_ku: The bird💀. Thats yo sister?
Lanii_isprettyy: 😭Nah that's my daughter.

I replied to a couple more comments before I came back to that one account I tapped his profile and seen hella photos of money. I seen some family photos and photo of a lil boy he look about 8. I saw another photo and I looked close as hell. Oh shit that's that nigga that came over here yesterday.

To be honest, I'ma very nosey bitchh. So, I went back to that comment, the 'Swavyy_ku' one. And boy if I'm being honest, he is one fine 'mothafucka. Scrolling through his post. I went to a recent one and hit the like button. I commented and instantly got a reply. Purrr. City girls up 1000!!

 City girls up 1000!!

Swavy_ku- Slide up.

452 comments

Lanii_isprettyy: Damn you fioneeeeeeeeee...
Swavy_ku: 🤣🤣. Lmao slide through my DMS.

Kamori_hisbitch: Nigga my brother look betta!
Swavy_ku: yk how nasty that sound.💀

Wait a damn minute- I slid through hoes too.

Instagram messages
Lanii_isprettyy- wassup
Swavy_ku-Wassup lil folks
Lanii_isprettyy- lmaoo you rmb me
Swavy_ku-hell ye how could I fg?
Lanii_isprettyy- ion kno. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Niggas be acting like det got short term memory..
Swavy_ku-nah shorty I got good memory but I'ma hit you up in da morning I'm finna put my son in bed.
Lanii_isprettyy- you got a son? And igh.
Swavy_ku- yup. Goodnight lil folks.
Lanii_isprettyy-Good night nigga.

"Night baby, momma love you" I said kissing my daughter on the cheek. "Night mommy." She said back and drifted off to sleep as I did too.