09

Same day.                                                                                                                                                                                   2:34 pm

'Okay so BOOM' What the hell, Lani thought. Child what the hell you watching. Lani had just picked up Kay from school, She got in trouble. Kay said some child kicked her under the desk so she slapped the little child back. Lani ain't do anything about it because if somebody hit her, she would hit them back too! Najia was going to catch a ride home with Carmyn so that she could leave early. All three of them was ready for that shopping spree, and the only one paying is LANI.

At the house

"Damn you here early." Lani said as she walked in her house and seen Najia sitting down on the couch. "Yeah. Soo, Are we gone go shoppinggg?" Najia asked dragging the word shopping. "Duhhh you wearing that or you gone go change," Lani asked, "I'ma let Kay stay in her outfit." Lani finished. "Nahh this outfit cute." Najia said gettiing up. You already know she had to grab her a snack. "Alright cmon." Lani said and they all walked outside. Kovu ass gone come out of nowhere. "Ayeee wassupppp Yall." Kovu said giving Najia a hug and dapping up Lani. "Hey" Najia and Lani said together. "Wassup lil mama" Kovu said giving Kay a high five. "Hello." daytlin was behind him so Kay walked around him and started talking to him. "Where yall goin?" Kovu asked Lani. "Mall. You wanna go?" She asked. "Yeah. Ig."

Everyone got situated in the car and they were on the road. "Hey. Yall wanna eat in the mall or before we get there?" Lani asked, which everyone said 'In the mall'.  "Aight." She turnt up the music and they were just cruisin now. "It goes down in da DM.." They were rappin' that shi out well everyone except for Kovu. He was making sure Lani knew where to turn, he was basically the map since he decided to go with them. He was thinking about his safety cause her ass cannot' turn properly, niggas be swervin'. She didn't realize because she was too busy jammin'. One last SWERVEEE and they were there.

Lani was taking forever. She wanna sit here and wait for this white man to move when its clear he struggling.

After allat shit she finally parked. They got out the car and Lani locked her then walked towards the Mall. "Where you tryin' to go first?" Lani asked turning to face Najia. "Hmm....foot locker." Najia said. They started walking there. When they got in there Najia rushed over to these pair of shoes. They fresh asfkk. On me.

Of course Lani bought her a pair

Of course Lani bought her a pair.  And she bought her six more pairs

  And she bought her six more pairs