ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕁𝕠𝕓

You were looking for a job. You had an apartment your parents had payed for, but they said you'd have to get a job and pay for your own rent. You sigh as you scroll through your phone. "I should probably look for a job." You mumble to yourself as you click a job app.

Janitor.....No....Waitress....DEFINITELY NO...Daycare assistant...N- WAIT... you stared at the application. Honestly you did like kids. You click on it and start to fill out the application. You then set your phone down after submitting the application. You then look around your messy apartment.

It was kinda dull you moved in two days ago. Boxes and paper littered the floor. You pick up a paper and see that it was a drawing of a dog and a cat. You start cleaning up the papers and stacked boxes.

You then start opening boxes, but you realize one's missing. The box that was labeled "Clothing" was gone. You wander around your apartment. It was a two room apartment with a kitchen and a living room. You walk into the master bedroom and find it on the bed.

There was a note on it. You then walk up to it and look at the note, it read

"I'm so glad you finally are moving on from the house! We really thought you were going to stay forever! I'm glad we could talk you into moving out. We are probably already missing you... I hope you know I love you dearly!

Love
Mom

P.S: get a boyfriend or girlfriend you need one"

You immediately blush at the last part. She always wanted you to find someone

( Sorry this was a bit short! I hope you guys enjoyed!)