ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕜

After that....You and Lunar didn't talk much. Why? Because your both very embarrassed. Well at least you said you had a good day and you guys sat there for awhile until Lunar got up to help a crying child.

"Awkward...." You thought to yourself as Moon called you over. He needed help folding blankets. Naptime was over now you just needed to wait for the parents to pick up their kids.

As the parents picked up their kids a single father is walked up to you. He started flirting, but honestly you weren't interested. "Maybe I'll go on a date and see where it goes" you thought to yourself as the guy put his number in your hand.

"Oh yeah! My names james!" He said as he waver goodbye and grabbed his daughter's hand. From what you knew his daughter was named Milly. She was very sweet. James was tall kinda musled and had brown hair and green eyes. He had on a black short and gray sweatpants.

Milly had blonde hair and a lavender dress on. She had her father's eyes. You waved happily as you waved them goodbye. What you didn't know was that somebody was watching from afar. Lunar gripped his fists and grew quite a bit.

He shook his head and smiled. "HEY Y/N! I NEED HELP!" Lunar yelled out happily as he pored glitter on him for an excuse for you to come over. "OH MY! Lunar why did you let the kids do this?" You scolded as you picked up a rag.

Lunar only beams. "It was an accident!" Lunar said as he smiled. You shake your head and giggle as you wipe his chest and pants. You the noticed how large he had gotten. "Hm? Lunar why are you so large?" You ask tilting your head. "I don't know." He says bluntly.

"So who were you talking to over there?" Lunar asks trying to act cheerful, but he sounded kinda disgusted and mad. You ignored it and shrug. "Just a guy. I'll probably go on one date and dump him" you say shrugging.

Lunar tilts his head. "If you do like him?" He asks as he looks at you. "Then I get a boyfriend I guess" You say as you put the rag up. Lunar growls a little and walks away.

Sun starts to go up to the balcony as Moon walks to the security desk. Lunar comes back he looks smaller. "Hey I'm ready to go." Lunar says as he grabs your hand rather tightly. He grows again and starts walking.

✩~At your apartment~✩

You plop on your couch exhausted as Lunar went to his room. You got up and started cooking something simple. You made microwaved burritos and got out some chips. "LUNAR YOU WANNA EAT?!" (Yes Lunar can eat in this because he's made of nanomachines. If Bloodmoon can drink blood Lunar can eat 😃👍) "YEAH SURE!" Lunar runs in. He takes a seat at the table next to you.

"That's weird he always sits at the end of the table-" you thought to yourself as you eat. When you both get done you grab Lunar's plate and start washing dishes. "Please don't" you hear a soft voice behind you say. "Don't do what?" You say looking behind you.

"Don't go out with that guy." He says looking up at you. He feels so small right now.

(Here you guys go yw!)