ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕣!

Lunar took your hand and started walk to the slide. "Down you go!" He giggles as you get thrown down the slide. You scream in surprise. When you fall into the colorful ballpit laughing.

Lunar soon came down the slide also, but Moon just used the daycare doors. Lunar hugs onto you and giggles. "Welcome to the Daycare!" He tells out happily as you put your hand on his head to pet him. You laugh as Moon walks over.

Moon grabs your hand and lifts you up. Lunar was still clinging to your side as you get out. "You gonna hold on to me forever?" You ask as you tilt your head. "Yep!" Lunar says cheerfully while nuzzling into your side.

"Hey is that the new girl!?" A beaming Sun yelled from the tower. He then dove into the ballpit before anyone could say anything. It was silent for a few moments until Sun came out of nowhere and grabbed you.

He pulled you unto the ballpit happily. "Hello new friend!" You were a bit surprised at this and you almost punched him. He quickly dodged and giggled. "Sorry for the scare miss. I see you met my brothers Moon and Lunar!"

You nod and smile. "I'm obviously Sun" he says a bit shy now. "You are?" He tilts his head. "I'm Y/N L/N" I say softly. "I'm the new daycare assistant" You explain. "Ah! I've been expecting you!" He says as he smiles.

Sun then looks at Lunar. "Lunar why don't you give her a tour!" He says as he puts you down. Lunar nods excitedly and immediately holds your hand. What's with these animatronics and holding hands? You thought to yourself as he pulled you away.

He draga you to a playset and points at it "That's one of the big play structures! The smaller one is over there." You look at the play structures. Some where covered in poster cutouts of the Glamrocks.

As you look around Lunar drag you to the security desk. "This your desk! Be careful that thing can turn off the lights sometimes, but we don't need to worry about that anymore!" He says happily. What does he mean by that... You think to yourself a bit confused on what he meant.

You shrug it off and keep walking with him. Lunar points at the barrels. "Sun likes to keep these clean! Make sure not to knock them down!" He said happily as he smiled.

You look around seeing a giant Freddy  plush and other things. Lunar then looks down. "So uhm...If you see someone or hear....If you see anything that has to do with a guy named Eclipse...Tell my brothers" he finally said.

He seemed to have trouble saying this almost like he was afraid. You pet his head smiling reassuringly. "I don't know who this Eclipse guy is, but I'll keep an eye out for him" you say softly. Lunar smiled hugging you again

"Thank you! Your the best Y/N! I can already tell we're going to be best friends! We can color, play, cuddle, and play games together!" Lunar kept rambling about the things you guys could do.

You were amused at the small animatronic jumping up and down rambling about his plans with you. He was just the cutest thing ever! He's soooo cute! You thought to yourself as you then kneel down to his height.

"Y/N! LUNAR!" Moon called your names out worried. You guys walk over to Moon and Sun holding hands. Sun and Moon look at each other then me and Lunar. "What's going on?" Lunar tilts his head.

"It's about Eclipse...." Sun manages to say

(Heya! I tried to make this one longer! I'll try and post daily idk :] )