ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: Ɇ₵Ⱡł₱₴Ɇ'₴ ⱤɆ₮ɄⱤ₦

Lunar's smile immediately fell. "I know this is a bad time, but....Who's Eclipse?" You ask. Sun looks at you "Eclipse is Lunar's brother technically ours too" Sun says as Moon walks to Lunar trying to comfort him.

Lunar hugs Moon tightly. You feel bad for the little guy. Sun starts explaining more about Eclipse as you listened you realize how traumatic that must've been for Lunar. Then you had a bright idea.

"What if Lunar hid in may house for awhile?" You say suggesting. Moon and Sun look at you, then to Lunar. Lunar then walks to you and clings onto you. "It'll be safer" Lunar murmurs looking at Sun. Moon nods understanding as Sun looks away.

"He can, but bring Lunar on Daycare days" Sun finally says as he smiles. Lunar holds onto your hand happily. "Today's not a daycare day! We just need help cleaning!" Lunar says cheerfully.

You smile and pat his head. Lunar giggles and let's go. You smile softly as you walk around handing Sun barrels and picking up access toys Sun didn't notice. Moon went up to his room doing whatever, but Lunar tried to help also.

Lunar tried to put a toy on a shelf, he was to short though. So you decided to lift him up so he could place it on the shelf. Lunar seemed happy around you! You were excited to take the little guy home!

✩•°~Time Skip~°•✩

You waited as Lunar grabbed what he needed or wanted. Lunar came back out with a bag he couldn't carry well. You chuckle and grab the bag from him. "Here I'll help you with that!" You say happily as Lunar smiles.

As you wave the others goodbye Lunar holds your hand gently.

"Please never leave me Y/N.."

"I won't"

(Soooo well I decided to make lunar come home with you so the falling in love stuff happens :] )