ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

Monty told you to be patient. You stayed patient for awhile, but your broken heart throbbed and felt so much pain. To many breakdowns and panic attacks has happened to the point Monty couldn't keep up having Foxy by his side now.

The resolution for that was to leave you with the celestial siblings. Earth has helped a lot, but to you letting your feelings out made you weak...Useless. Over time you became numb and emotionless. No more tears to shed, no more laughs to share, and no more love to share.

Moon being all....New....Sun being anxious and Earth being so loving and caring towards her brothers. At this point you didn't understand what love or what feeling was. Your mind has made you protect yourself by forgetting these things.

Trauma has taken over and your instincts said to shut down. A Pat on your head snapped you out of your thoughts as Moon looked down at you. "Hey...." He said softly as he looked at you. The new Moon was so caring it hurt you.

The old Moon never liked interacting with you seeing you as not worth his time. This new Moon tried to talk to you a lot because he's seen how active and happy you were in the past videos, but now you were dull and quiet.

Moon sat beside you and starting talking. You liked this....Him talking to you making you feel normal when for a fact you knew you weren't normal. Well at this moment you weren't. He pulled you out of your thoughts year again when he asked you a simple question.

"So...How was your day?" He asked looking at you. You didn't answer, but Moon understood you. It was so weird to you how he knew. "I'm glad it was ok." He said calmly before Sun bursted in

Sun then looked over. He seemed clammy and more tired lately. Sun was also to stressed and he worried to much. "M-Moon can I...Talk to you?" Sun asked trying to be fragile with his words. He accidentally triggered a panic attack on you one day when he said something that Eclipse said on the day Lunar died.

You felt bad at how your trauma weighed Sun down. You knew it wasn't his fault. You looked up as Sun talked to Moon. "Probably another plan to kill Eclipse...." You thought to yourself as you shift to look at the wall.

Moon has been working on two projects at a time. You knew the satellite was for Eclipse, but the other was for you. A weird bracelet with a purple jewel on the top. It was something, but it wasn't finished.

Unamused by the bickering brothers you stood up and walked. You passed by Earth who didn't say a word. She didn't bother you much knowing she couldn't exactly heal a trauma as horrible as yours.

Like Moon she tries to talk to you, but she doesn't understand you like Moon. At least she knew when to leave you be. You walk past Gator Golf only to be met with a certain face.

Eclipse....

Don't worry my children it's not the end of the chapter! ^^ I would like to say I am making only about 3 more chapters? Depends! Sorry if this story was short and all- T^T
Anyways back to the story!

Eclipse looked at you as your breathing hitched. Suddenly you started shaking and breaking down the memories of Lunar screaming and running towards Monty flashing back into your head. No one was there to comfort you or hold you only Eclipse. Eclipse himself didn't look to well.

Then the unexpected happened. Eclipse slowly approached you and hugged you. "I'm sorry" He whispered before leaving....

✩~Eclipse Pov~✩

I couldn't help, but feel guilty..."Stupid fucking Flare...." I murmured to myself. Solar Flare was able to break through that insane and evil facade just enough for guilt to leak out. I never knew how to feel these things. How to feel sad, how to feel lonely, and most importantly love.

I wanted to apologize. I didn't want to die feeling unfulfilled and lonely, but I knew I couldn't let them bring Lunar back. I knew I was going to die, but I didn't want to.

I appear in the little hideout I've been at for awhile. I put my hands onto my face until I was pulled into the headspace again. "You apologized." Solar Flare said blandly.

"I did." I said back in an irritated tone. "You feel guilt." Solar said back. "Do I? Is that what this is?" I ask as I looked up at him not feeling so irritated as before. "I don't know." Solar said back bluntly.

I scoff and look away. "This is feeling. I've never felt before and I don't think I can. But you, you have the ability to feel. Take that as an advantage. You are lucky to feel. It's to late to prove yourself now, but there is time to set everything right....And....Except your fate" Solar said in a surprisingly soft tone.

"Maybe..." I whispered looking into a screen showing Earth Laughing and hugging Sun and Moon. I didn't know when I left the headspace, but I did. Now I'm staring at something I long for.

How ironic....The one's I wanted to be excepted by were the ones I have been pushing away....Why have I been doing that? What is my purpose? Why am I here? I look away and think. I have no hope left....

I wish I had what Lunar had with Y/N....