ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛: ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

Time. All you needed was time. Eclipse was by your side and so was everyone else. You felt....Happy. Although Lunar felt numb you were determined to help him. Lunar held you close not wanting to lose you.

His separation anxiety was worse. Then one day you came into the daycare seeing a soft smile on his face.  Lunar grabbed both your cheeks looking you in the eyes. "We can heal together" He says softly. "Come on I want to show you something" He says softly.

You both were healing feeling emotion. He led you outside as the night was coming. Stars scattered the sky. "Hey Y/N?" Lunar looked at you "Yeah?" You say softly as you then look at him "Why do you shine like a pretty star?" He asks grasping your hand.

In that moment without letting you even think or respond he kisses you somehow becoming big. "He's not made of nano machines anymore how is that possible-" You thought to yourself as your eyes widened.

Eventually you close your eyes and kiss back. Everything was perfect. Eclipse had changed, Lunar was alive, Moon and Sun where on good terms, and Solar flair could think for himself. It was nice...

You were at peace finally. Everyone was.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕

Sorry I ended the book, but it had to be done 😔
You guys better be glad I didn't use the other ending where Y/N dies and Lunar goes depresso expresso!

ANYWAYS THE ECLIPSE BOOK SHOULD BE OUT IF IT DIDN'T DELETE IT ON ACCIDENT!!!