ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝟡 ꒯ꏂꋬ꓄ꁝ

After some time you and Lunar got close. As much as you don't want to admit it he was the perfect guy....One problem, he's an animatronic. "Doubt he'd love me back" You thought to yourself. Lunar suddenly poked your side. He was pretty tall right now. "You ok? Is something on your mind little cloud?"

He gave you that nickname about 3 weeks ago. He was so sweet. You felt yourself start to crumble as he stared at you with sweet warm eyes. "I'm fine" you whisper as he pouts. Lunar hugs you tightly "Don't worry I'm here for you!" He says happily as he closes his eyes smiling. "Come on let's get to the daycare" You says softly patting his head, before walking him out the door.

✩~At the Daycare~✩

"Now I'll ask One more time" Eclipse growled at Sun and Moon. "WHERE IS HE" He growled out. Something was off, Eclipse had his own body.....You gasp and Lunar shrinks. You hide him behind you and go where you only know where to go "Monty" You grab Lunar's hand and run.

You run down the pizzaplex finding your way to Monty Golf. Monty grumbled poking the fake water. They then hear you and turn around. "MONTY WHAT HAPPENED MOON SAID YOU HAD THE STAR" You yelled and Monty's eyes widened as he saw Lunar behind you. "E-Eclipse said he had..." Monty was at loss for words.

"Lunar has been with me...." You say darkly as Monty grabs onto Lunar and you. "I know somewhere safe we'll be safe. "Monty whispered to themselves as they pulled you and Lunar away.

✩~Timeskip~✩

Monty took you to a safe home. Turns out Eclipse had been in Blood Moon's body. Then hid Killcode behind our back and Solar Flair....Then Eclipse tricked Monty into thinking he had Lunar so he made a deal with Eclipse that he'll give up the star if he doesn't kill Lunar....

You were upset as you sit in a seat at the dinner table in the kitchen. Lunar seems shaky as he sits on the couch. You sigh and walk to Lunar. Lunar was a small size and he seemed upset and scared. Suddenly Lunar grabbed onto you and he grew. He pulled you into his lap.

" Y/N I need to tell you something before I die..." He said stroking his hands through your hair. "You're not going to die" You say bluntly scolding Lunar for being so dark. "Just listen please..." He said holding in tears. You sigh and nod. He wipes his eyes looking serious for the first time.

"Y/N I lo-"

"LUNAAAR I KNOW YOU'RE I  THEREEEE" A deep raspy voice interrupted.

.

.

.

To be continued ♡
....

I'm just kidding loves 😌👍

Lunar gulped and looked to the door. Monty seemed to barge out of the room they locked themselves in upon hearing Eclipse's voice. "Lunar....I just want to talk" Eclipse warned. Monty walked to the door. "Stay here" He said before opening it. You noticed how Lunar shrank and you were crushing him.

You immediately get off and he runs to the door. "LUNAR!" You yell out desperate, but he didn't listen. "Let me talk to my brother" Eclipse said bitterly. Suddenly Lunar stepped out. "What do you want from me" Lunar said irritated. "To talk" Eclipse said bluntly as he looked to you peaking from the door. "Oh what a pretty little thing~" Eclipse said tilting his head at you.

Lunar immediately grew and growled making Eclipse widen his eyes. "I'm not allowing you to talk to Lunar." Monty said distracting Eclipse from Lunar. Suddenly Monty froze they couldn't move. Lunar shrank and you walked out banging on Monty begging him to move. Eclipse only smirked.

"Lunar....If you don't talk to me I'll blow his head to smithereens" Eclipse chuckled darkly. "Them" you said as you clutched onto Monty. Eclipse rolled his eyes. "So what do you say Lunar?" "FINE! 5 minutes" Lunar said reluctantly. You whimper as Lunar turns to you.

Eclipse raises a brow as he walks to you and leans down as he grows to a bigger size. He then kisses you gently before walking to Eclipse shrinking his way there. Your eyes widened as tears fell out.

Eclipse let his hold on Monty go and you hug them as Monty hugs back. Lunar and Eclipse have a short conversation you didn't really pay attention until. Lunar.....

"MONTY PLE-"

BOOM ✷

Years trickled down your face as you let out uncontrollable sobs. "LUNAR" You cry out hitting the ground were he had died. Eclipse down at you....What was that in his eyes....Sadness? Pity?....He turned back up to Monty going back to his cocky attitude.

"Have fun cleaning that up" Eclipse said bluntly before leaving. Monty crumbles to the ground with you as you held a nano cell in your hand. Then Monty got an idea. "Nano machine...." Monty then took the piece out of your hand gently.

"Let's go"

(EHEHEHEHEHE GOOD LUCK MAKING OUT WITH DIRT/JJJJJ Anyways have a lovely day/night little stars :] )