ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: ℕ𝕦𝕞𝕓

You still showed little emotion. After saving the well known Eclipse, he had set everything back to normal. Eclipse made sure they knew what he did he owned up to everything surprisingly. And for a second you saw Eclipse as an older brother to all the celestial siblings.

You knew this was right. Even better news was that Lunar was coming back soon. Maybe...You wouldn't feel so numb anymore. You didn't like feeling numb, but it was a hard thing to get over.

Eclipse snapped you out of your thoughts as he yelled "HEY I JUST PUT THAT UP PUT IT THE FUCK BACK!!!" Eclipse yelled out irritated. You realized you had accidentally plowed right through the barrels.

You stack them back up and look away. "Uh hey....I've been meaning to talk to you. Well I've gotten distracted by all the gain our trust and all that shit-" Eclipse mocked Moon as he explained. You raise an eyebrow and he sighs. "I know I'm the cause to your trauma. You know and I know that my petty fucking sorry won't just fix everything....But I do mean it. I was wondering if you'd like to help me get Solar Flair a separate body?" He cut to the point as he turned away.

"We'll call it quality time between me and you" Eclipse said softly as he turned back. You think for a moment before nodding. Eclipse hesitates, but holds your hand. He takes you to where Moon usually works. Eclipse sits down and you point at his head.

"Yeah I know I'm slowly dying. Flair has agreed to let me live. At least he trusts me a little" Eclipse rambled on about his problems and you sometimes pointed out random things. This quality time wasn't that bad. Eclipse in the end retracted Flair and put him in a computer.

Then Eclipse looked at the unfinished Flair body and his finished body. You nod and Eclipse starts to transport himself into the body. In the end he felt more relieved as he looked at his hands.

He looks at you and smiles. "I know you're excited to see Lunar soon, but remember he might not be himself..." Eclipse warned as he patted you on the head. "You're a good kid Y/N" Eclipse added on before leading you out.

✩~Timeskip~✩

You tilt your head as Sun stammers about something to you. You were used to this. I guess he liked that you listened and you really did listen. Sun finishes his rant and looks at you. "I hope I don't bother you..." Sun mumbled as he looked away.

You shake your head and look down. You weren't sure what to do or say, but you felt a Pat on your head as Sun took his leave. You wished you could squeeze something out anything. A smile, a tear, or maybe even a scream of anger. But nothing came out.

Only silence.

You suddenly feel something....

It was....

Loneliness....

You look up and think of Lunar. You felt something cold on your shoulder and squeak. You made a sound and felt a little happy. Emotions, but you wondered why you felt cold. You look at your shoulder and nothing. You look behind you and see a beanbag.

The beanbag was Lunar's favorite and no one has sat in it ever since he had left Sun and Moon. You notice how it looked indented like someone had just got off it. You put your hand on it and it felt very cold.

The daycare was a very nice temperature not to cold not to hot. So why was this spot cold? You smelled the fresh smell of....Blueberries...Lunar always smelled like that. You felt something warm go down your face and realize....Those were tears...Maybe the day you saved Eclipse saved yourself. You remember crying that day

Feeling.

OK SO I'M EXTENDING THE BOOK!!! YOUR WELCOME! :3
Anyways sorry updates have been slow! And don't think I forgot about the oneshot book! I've just been busy with school and life T-T
I'll try and post more by my little stars! Have a goodnight/day