ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: ℍ𝕚𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟

It was the day you were waiting for. You were still quiet and a little emotionless, but not as much as a while ago. You were tugging at Eclipse's arm excitedly. Eclipse could only sigh as you pulled on his arm.

Ever since Eclipse changed he became a sort of mechanic! He fixed the soda machine and go karts. He hung around you a lot and bonded with you. So did Moon, but Earth and Sun weren't really sure how to approach you, but they try.

You suddenly heard Monty and Earth's voice and you scampered off. You liked it when Monty visited. Monty stopped and opened their arms. Lunar seemed confused until you skid around the corner and pounce on them hugging them. Lunar stayed quiet as he saw you and you didn't really notice him there.

That was until he spoke "Y/N?" He spoke out quietly. He seemed less energetic and happy. You look over at him and hop off Monty. You two stared at each other not really knowing how to react. You then slowly hug him tightly.

His eyes widened as he then hugged her back. Seeing the two hug made Earth very happy. Lunar grabbed your hand and went to see Sun and Moon. Sun went to hide since he turned into burnt toast. He smelled like it too. You guys walk in and Moon turns around and smiles as he sees you and Lunar holding hands.

You kinda spaced out and walked away. You did that a lot now. Lunar on the other hand was focused on the conversation. You went up the tower to see Sun peeking into the daycare. You tap him on the shoulder and he jumps.

"O-Oh hey..." He whispered out as he saw you. You heard a clank and saw Eclipse working hard on a new faceplate for Sun. You look back to Sun and hug him. "WH-" Sun went stiff and soon hugged you back.

"He doesn't hate you." You say softly hugging him. Sun went stiff and I felt him hug me tighter. "I'm glad he's back..."  Sun said softly.

Ah yes loooooove updating randomly then disappearing again!!! Anyway Black-T3a HOW DARE YOU CHANGE YOUR PFP AND NAME I WAS LOOKING THROUGH MY NOTIFICATIONS AND GOT SO FUCKING CONFUSED 😡😡😡😡

.

.

.

BYE ILY ALLL!!!