ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕁𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕪

( WARNING BLOOD AND A PUSHY CRUSTY ASS BITCH THAT WANTS TO MAKE OUT!!! )

Lunar felt very irritated today. It was a Saturday. It's been a week since Lunar moved in with you. After many talks, laughs, and cuddly nights you decided to call up that guy. Hell you even forgot his name. Lunar rolls his eyes as he sees you texting and giggling. "When will you give that guy a break!" He says looking at you.

"Whenever I want" you say sticking your tongue out. Surprisingly he rolled his eyes and huffed. He grew a bigger size and he got up. Lunar walked to you and grabbed your phone. "HEY!" You yell out irritated trying to reach your phone.

"You are NOT going to go on a date with him you're mi-....Your my friend!" Lunar felt himself sweat (if he could) as he slipped up. "Just once please?" You ask begging. You were tired of being alone honestly. "Fine" Lunar huffed and dropped the phone on your bed.

You immediately jump onto your bed and grab your phone. Lunar shrank and huffed. He stomped away irritated as you text on your phone. James was rambling on about how he should come to your house while his daughter is at her mom's. You decided to agree and he was on his way.

"Lunar stay in your room and DO NOT! Bite James" You remembered the time when Lunar decided to bite James when he flirted with while picking up his kid. Lunar stomped away like a child throwing a fit.

James's car comes up and he comes to your apartment door. You hear a knock and opened it. "Hey Y/N!" James  says cheerfully. "Heya! How's your daughter been?" You ask motioning to come sit at the table. James rambled on about his kid until he gets an idea.

"Hey lets watch a movie" he says smirking. "Oh! Sure of course!" You guys pick a movie and sit on the couch. As you do so he tries to put and arm around you, but you scoot away. "Way to soon lover boy" You thought to yourself as he huffs.

✩~Timeskip to the middle of the movie~✩

There was a kissing scene going on and James looks at you. He then scoots to you and leans in. "Uuuuh no-" you say pushing him away. "Cooome ooon Y/N It's been weeeeeks" he groans. "No" you say bluntly. He pushes himself on you more as you try to push him away.

Little did you know your savior was already watching. You hear a growl and a yelp and your being lifted in a second. Lunar was there he was standing taller than ever blood on his teeth. He spits out the blood and skin he had pulled out as James scrambles away holding onto his arm Lunar bit into.

"Out" Lunar says bluntly as he glares at him. "But-" James tries to reason, but Lunar cut him off. "OUT OF HERE SHE'S MINE" He growls our clutching  onto you. You seemed dizzy and confused on what is happening. James scurries away and Lunar walks into your room. "He was to pushy don't talk to him" Lunar says setting you down and shrinking a bit.

He boops your nose and walks to the door, but before he could leave you speak. "What did you mean by I'm yours?" Lunar freezes and looks down. "Nothing I was just trying to scare him away. I'm just gonna go clean up I have blood on me and there's some on the floor" Lunar says as he walks out.

. . .

"Well there goes James. Not gonna lie I kinda thought he was a who-"

( HIIII I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK LONG!!!! I have been busy and drama and school is starting up again 😋🔫 anyways make sure to suggest something on my oneshot book!!!! Make sure to comment on this book and tell me what you think I love reading comments!!! Bye bye little stars make sure to eat and drink water!!! ALSO SLEEP I KNOW YOUR READING THIS AT 3AM- If your not I'm proud *Pat pat* )