ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕚𝕞

You stared at Moon work. He randomly walked to you and grabbed you. Now you're here. Confused...You knew today was the day though. The day Eclipse dies. You were thinking about him lately...The apology the hug. You started to feel again.

You felt your heart throb as you heard Eclipse was dying soon. It was like someone was telling you to stop it. To save him. He killed Lunar though....Why do I care? You saw Moon suddenly get up.

"Stay here. Everything will end don't worry....Lunar will be back." Moon whispered before rubbing your cheek gently. He was so patient with you it made you feel. You didn't like it that much, but at the same time you did. He walked off and jumped into the ballpit.

You walk to the end of the balcony and look down. You then spot the desk....The bracelet. You dive off the balcony and landed in the ballpit. Earth and Sun looked at you confused as you walked to the desk.

"Y/N?" Sun reached out cautiously only for Earth to shake her head at Sun. "Leave her....She is following what she think is right" Earth said in a soft voice as she pit her hand on Sun's shoulder.

You grab the bracelet and put it on. You look at the blueprints immediately knowing what it was for. You sprint to the ballpit and yell out for the first time in so long... "COMPUTER OPEN THE PORTAL TO NICE ECLIPSE'S DIMENSION" You yell out.

Computer didn't even sass you or anything...They both knew you were on a mission and no one could stop you. "The portal is open" Computer said and you dive right into the portal.

Moon and the Nice Eclipse were talking about the plan waiting for Eclipse to arrive any moment. You walk out of the ballpit silently and climb into a playstructure not letting Moon and the other Eclipse spot you. There you listened in and waited for Eclipse to arrive.

✩~With Sun and Earth~✩

Sun looked at Earth after you had left. "D-Do I-" before he couldn't finish Earth cut him off "She is trying. She is healing" Earth said as she looked at Sun. "She is doing what she think is right." Earth said softly as she smiled. "What do you think she is going to do?" Sun asked.

"I don't know..." Suddenly Eclipse appeared. Earth and Sun started to carry out the plan.

✩~With Nice Eclipse and Moon~✩

"Why exactly do you want to do this so fast?" The other Eclipse asked Moon as he tilted his head. "He messed with my family." Moon answered rather quickly as they neared the ballpit. "That's not exactly it is it?" Eclipse asked looking at Moon skeptically.

"Do you have a Y/N?" Moon asked looking at Eclipse. The other Eclipse looked down then back up. "She died in my arms..." He said as he looked away. "That's why...Eclipse will come for her...I can't handle losing her. She is what keeps Lunar happy. She is family." Moon said looking at the other Eclipse.

Eclipse nodded and suddenly Moon shoved him into the pit. "I know you loved her, but staying alive is the least you can do for her" Moon said as the Nice Eclipse's eyes widened. "WHAT THE HE-" Before he could find finish he fell into the portal and away.

You watched this your eyes widening. Tears streamed down your face as you mind let the walls crumble. You felt loved...You gritted your teeth knowing you had to do this. So everyone will be happy together...After several minutes of waiting the not so nice Eclipse comes from the portal.

He grunts and groans weakly as Moon looks at him. You impatiently look at them. A memory popping into your head about Lunar.

"You know...No matter how much I hate someone I don't think they would deserve death!!!!" Lunar giggled out as he held you I his lap. "Really?" You ask as you turn to look at Lunar. "Really..." Lunar said peacefully.

Right when that laser was about to hit Eclipse you run and jump in front of him activating the bracelet. Moon's and Eclipse's eyes widened as a purple shield from the bracelet shielded you and Eclipse. It was see through and looked very strong, but the lazer was also very strong. The shield began to crack and then finally...

SHATTER!!!

You flew back and Eclipse caught you wrapping his arms around you. He shielded you from any shards from the shield and the lazer. Nothing came, but a few shards of shield though....Eclipse looked at Moon surprised as he held you gently.

Then Moon nodded...Eclipse nodded back...

You did what you thought was right....maybe finally everyone could be happy....even you...