ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖

You wake up feeling like you came out of a dumpster. You groan as you get up. Immediately your phone got a notification it said "Freddy Fazbear Pizzaplex job". you jolt up and read it.

"Congratulations you got the job! Please come today at 12:00pm!"

You looked at the clock. 11:47 "SHIT" You yelled out as you got up and rushed around your room. You stumbled as you put on a sock and ran to your door. You definitely didn't want to make a bad impression and come to work late.

After, getting dressed you walk out of your apartment holding your keys. As you walked to your car you looked to the side to see a poster for the pizzaplex. You immediately see it was a daycare poster. It was far, but you could see what was on it.

A sun smiling and playing with children. It had more of a cartoon look than realistic. You turn your attention to your car and open it. Your car was more of a plain color. It was a dark grey.

At the Pizzaplex

As you walked in you saw neon colors everywhere. Signs and cutouts of characters everywhere. You look around and saw the well known Freddy holding a childs hand.  Chica and Roxanne were chatting as Montgomery Gator romed the main plaza.

As you walked you looked around for someone to help you. You then caught up with the Montgomery guy. "Hey! Excuse me!" You yell out to the tall animatronic. He was green with purple shoulder pads. He had green jeans with a belt. He he also has a red Mohawk and yellow sunglasses with purple tinted glass.

"Whatcha want" He asked in a southern accent as he looks down at you. "I was wondering if you can help me to the daycare" You say softly trying to sound polite. "Holy shit he's tall"  You thought to yourself as you looked up at him.

He groans and then takes your hand. "come on then"  He says as he starts walking. You held onto his hand as he started walking. You guys go up an escalator your eyes wander to a poster on the wall. Another Sun poster, but this one also had a moon on it.

Your attention was put to a door that said Superstar Daycare. "Here we are. Tell Lunar I said hi for me" The gator says as he let's go of your hand and trots away. You open the doors to be greeted by a box that said "Y/N" on it. You open the box and found a uniform.

The uniform had a yellow long sleeve  shirt that was half dark blue and black vest that went on top. There was a skirt that wasn't to short at all. You see some tights one side was yellow with orangeish red stripes, while the other half was a dark blue with yellow stars.

You see a bathroom nearby and walk into it to change. As you put on clothes you could hear talking outside of the bathroom. "WHAT OF THEY DON'T LIKE ME!" A cute high pitched voice yelled. "Calm down Lunar I'm sure they'll love you" another voice said. This voice was more deep and raspy.

You finish changing and walk out of the stall. You then open the bathroom door only to be greeted by a big..."HELLO" You jump out of surprise as you saw a small moon looking animatronic. He was small and had pink like eyes.

He looked so cute! "Hello!" You say as you smile softly. "I'm Lunar! And this is my brother Moon!" He said as he points at a very tall animatronic moon. He looked a lot like Lunar, but his colors were more dark and vivid.

"I'm Y/N! It's nice to meet you two!" You say softly as you smile. Then another voice was heard. "LUNAR! MOON! IS THE NEW PERSON HERE?" A scratchy, but highish deepish voice called out. "YEP!" Moon yelled as he then looked at you.

"Come on we have a tour to start!" Lunar says excitedly

(AAAAH I'll try to make chapter longer sorry!)