What you See

Inspo: What you See-Migos

Takeoff sat on the sofa listening to the commotion y/n was creating in the kitchen. The stupid open floor plan wasn't good for nothing but ruining his tv time. He'd just go in from on the road and he knew that he was walking into a shit storm. When he left town for the press run he'd left one of his phones and y/n had gone through it while he was out of town. She hadn't said much about it, just sent him a bunch of screenshots while a message that she wanted to talk when he got home. He's been home almost all day and she hasn't said a word. She's just been walking around aggressively cleaning the house.

"You just gone keep slamming shit around like a kid?" he yelled over the back of the sofa

"Shut up!" y/n screamed. "don't say shit to me!"

"You know what," he grabbed his phone and stood up from where he was sitting on the sofa. "I'm leaving im not staying here for this shit."

"Right, that's all your good at, when shit gets hot you leave." she yelled.

"What do you want me to do? You said you wanted to talk, but aint said shit since I got home, but you walkin around slamming shit." he said. "If you don't want me here, I can give you time to yourself. I don't care."

"that's the problem, you don't care. You don't care about nothing but yourself." she was standing in the living room. "I'm sitting here playing sally homemaker and you walking around with a phone full of hoes."

"i told you already I'm sorry, a mistake-"

"Burning popcorn in the microwave was a mistake. Forgetting to unplug the iron is a mistake, but having an entire cell phone full of females isn't a mistake. That's some shit you do on purpose." she said.

He let out a deep breath. "Man, what the hell you want from me y/n? I do everything I can; you got a house, three cars, and anything else you could every ask for and you still not happy."

"Because I don't want that," y/n screamed. "i want you, and it seems like I gotta share you with everybody else. I gotta share you with the entire world, and any female out here with a long wig and a fat ass."

"that's not true," he said.

"It is!"

"What do you want from me y/n? Really what is it? What you lookin' for from me that I aint doin?" he asked.

"You just giving me stuff, I don't want stuff. I want you." she said.

"What the fuck y/n I'm right here." he said. She looked around and grabbed the remote from the sofa and threw it at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I don't want takeoff!" she screamed. "I want you kirsnick, not takeoff."

"What does that mean?" he asked. "I'm right here."

She rolled her eyes and walked away. All she could do was walk away, because he didn't get it. Men just don't understand, they think it's about the money, that status, but it isn't. He asking her what she looking for and all she really wanted was him.

"So you just gonna walk away?" he shouted after her.

"Just sleep in the guest room tonight," y/n replied before making her way up the stairs.