Boyfriend #2

Inspo: Boyfriend #2- Pleasure P

I'm not proud of this. Honestly, I never thought I would be in a situation like this. I met Calvin when I was in college; It was a slow developing romance but he slowly grew on me and he was everything that my parents wanted for me. He was educated, respectful, and he had a good job. He would sit with my dad for hours and talk about golf. Yes, I went to college and found a black man under the age of 50 who actually likes golf.

Being with Calvin was cool but after a while he just got....boring. Every day we would wake up and do the same thing. I make him breakfast and he goes to work. I was supposed to go to work but I had other plans. I wasn't exactly proud of what I was doing to Calvin but I lost interest in him long ago. The only reason I kept him around was because my parents like him.

I dressed in my work uniform and drove to work like I did any other day. I drove to work and parked in the same spot I always did. I turned my car off and waited until I saw a familiar black SUV pull into the parking lot and into the empty spot beside me. I got out of my car and slipped into the passenger seat of the car that was now parked next to me.

"you still playing this game huh?" He asked. "don't you get tired of this?"

I looked over and takeoff was looking around us through the windows. He talked about me but he was in the wrong too. He had a girl or at least that's what she thought she was, but he was still sneaking away from her to see me.

"you ain't no saint either," I replied. He waited for me to put my seatbelt before he pulled out of the parking lot.

His place wasn't that far from my job but we weren't going there. We drove all the way to a hotel on the other side of town. I checked into the room and went up along and about 30 minutes later he came knocking on the door of the room.

"this is starting to get aggravating." He stepped into the room, wrapped his arms around me as he walked into the room. He kicked the door closed behind him and swept me off my feet in one swift motion. He threw me down on the bed in a way that most people would think was too rough, but that's what I liked. This is what I need from Calvin that I never got because he was too meek and bashful. You can only do missionary for so long before sex starts to seem like a chore.

"take those ugly scrubs off." He commanded. I sat up on the bed and pulled my top off and started at the drawstring on my pants but he was impatient, he took hold of my pants and panties and pulled them both off at the same time. He didn't even give me a chance to take off my shoes, he just pulled everything on the lower half of my body off like he was eagerly opening up a present on his birthday.

This was the aggressiveness that I wasn't getting from Calvin that I needed. I sat on the bed in nothing but my bra watching him remove his clothing one piece at a time. He likes teasing me and I hate it when he does that shit. I moved to the edge of the bed waiting for what was going to happen next.

Once he got himself undressed he reached down and grabbed my legs behind the back of my knees and lifted them up which forced me to lay down on my back. I bit down on my lip in anticipation as he pushed my legs up and apart like he was trying to make my knees touch the mattress I was laying on.

"I love it when you make that face." He said. His deep voice sent chills all throughout my body.

"I don't love you tease me." I said to him. "stop making me wait."

He grinned and leaned down sandwiching me against the mattress. He gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek before leaning down further so that he was right next to my ear. "you're not in any position to be making demands baby."

He held my legs in that position as he slid into me slowly making sure that I felt every single inch of him. Once he was all the way inside of me he gave me no time to ready myself before he pulled out of me and began ramming into me at just the right angle to hit my spot every single time. He was doing this on purpose, wanting nothing more than to watch me suffer in the best way possible. He stopped suddenly and rolled me over onto my stomach. I attempted to get onto my hands and knees but he had other plans he put a hand in the middle of my back and forced my back into a deep arch, something he often corrected me on. He pounded into me and all I could do was lay there and take it.

"takeoff," I called out to him. He turned me over again and slid into me again. "oh my- fuck!"

He likes me to tell him when I'm about to cum but I couldn't even get the words out before it happened. He stopped and pulled out of me to give me a chance to catch my breath. I laid there, breathing and staring up at the ceiling above me. When I was finally able to catch my breath I looked over at him. "ready for round two?" He asked smugly.

"just give me a minute," I said to him.

He waited patiently for me to tell him I was ready to continue but once he got back into it he was relentless. After he was done we showered and he helped me get dressed before we both left the room. We got into his car making sure that no one saw either of us and he dropped me back at work. I still didn't go inside, instead, I went to the gym before going home so that I didn't smell like I had just taken a shower before coming home.

There was a small twinge of regret in my heart as I walked into the house that evening. Calvin was sitting on the couch watching the game with his feet it. When I walked in he looked at me and smiled. "hey baby, how was your day?"

"Oh, you know, it was nothing special." I lied. I wasn't going to admit to the man I spent that last 4 years of my life with that I was seeing someone else. He would stay in the blind and takeoff would continue to be nothing more than boyfriend number 2.