Thru Your Phone

Thru Your Phone-Cardi B

I was sitting on the sofa with his phone still in my hand. My head was flooded with the thoughts of what I could do with the information that I now know. I could call his mom and blast him, but what would that do? I could screenshot the messages and post them on Instagram just to let everyone know the kind of dog he truly is, but that won't matter cause his fans will support him anyway. They probably find a way to spin on so that it falls back on me. I got up from the sofa and traveled up the stairs and down the hallway to the room we shared.

I pushed the door open and looked into the room. He was in bed asleep like a baby. He had just come home from touring and came right into the house and went to sleep. I sat there and watched him kick off his shoes and throw his phone down on the nightstand before he climbed into the bed and went right to sleep.

I was just going to turn the lamp off on his side of the bed when I looked down and noticed that he'd thrown his down without locking it first. I debated on whether I should pick it up and look through it and I did. Now here I was. I went through his messages and there was nothing, snapchat was clean, but that Instagram dm was filled to the brim with messages from hoes. Now, don't get me wrong I know that no matter what girls are gonna be there throwing themselves at him like their lives depended on a response from him but it was the fact that he was actually entertaining them. Replying and asking for pictures, setting up places to meet when he was in their town, and of course, they were going along with whatever he asked.

I was mad enough to break everything in this fucking house, but then it dawned on me that this was my house and I would just be breaking all my own shit.

I was standing next to the bed now watching him. He turned over and rubbed his eyes. "What?" He asked.

"Nothin," I replied before I walked away from the side of the bed. I walked into the bathroom and he was practically right behind me. He wrapped his arm around me and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"get off me," I shrugged away from him and walked back into the room.

"Bruh, What's wrong. Why you got an attitude?" I turned around and he was standing in the doorway to the bathroom with a confused look on his face.

I still had his phone in my hand, but he hasn't even realized that I have it. I threw it down on the floor and it landed by his feet. He bent down and pick it up and looked at it. His eyes rolled up into his head and he sucked in a deep breath.

"baby, look, just let me-"

"get out,"

"huh?"

"get out of my house," I said to him.

"just let me explain-"

"Get out now!"

He sucked in a deep breath but said nothing. He got his shoes and he left. As he moved passed me he stopped and turned around like he was getting ready to say something to me and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"What the fuck!" He bent over and held his eye where I had just punched him. "What is wrong with you!?"

"Get out!"

"damn bruh," he held his hand over his eye as he picked up the keys he'd dropped when I hit him before he tucked tail and left the house.