Body Party

Ciara-Body Party

He was sitting across the room from me. I sat in my chair staring into the red cup in my hands trying not to look like I knew that he was looking at me. I could feel his eyes burrowing a hole in my forehead. I glanced up from the cup and our eyes locked from across the room. I got up and went over to the table full of fingers food. I grabbed a plate and half filled it with strawberries from the fruit bowl before returning to my seat.

I didn't wanna seem desperate, all o the girls were over there crowding around them trying for their shot with a member of the migos, but I've never been that type. I don't want to seem too desperate, but if my pride wasn't so high I would have been over there just like all of them.

A few minutes later I got up, threw the plate I was holding into the trash and went into the house to find the bathroom.

"so you just gonna walk around acting like you don't see me looking at you?" I stopped and turned to see takeoff standing behind me. He smiled and leaned himself against the wall beside us with his hand.

"do you think that just because you look at me I'm supposed to jump all over you," I asked.

"not jump, but I little conversation would be nice." Eh said.

"so you came over here just to talk to me?" I asked him.

"that amung other things." He said. "but whatever happens next to really up to you all that is up to you."

"really?" I asked him. He nodded.

"you wanna go somewhere-"

"quiet?" I said cutting him off.

He shrugged. "am I being too predictable?" He asked me.

I nodded." I little, stop beating around the bush and take me to your room."

He raised an eyebrow. "oh so that's how you feel?" he asked with a laugh.

I shrugged. "am I being too forward?" I asked mocking the way he had questioned me. He looked down at the grown then returned his eyes to my face flashing a timid grin.

"no," he laughed a little. "it's nice to see a girl take what she wants instead of standing around playing dumb like the rest of these girls." He took me by the hand and we started toward the stairs.

"well, you know what they say, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take," I said. He looked back at me and smiled but didn't say anything.