Me and My B*tch

Inspo: Me and My B*tch- Jaheim

I watched the car pull up in front of the curb. i fixed my coat and put my hand over my head as if that was going to stop my hair from getting wet in this flurry. That's a thing right, a flurry, like when it rains but it's close to freezing so it's nearly snow instead of rain. It's supposed to be below freezing so I need to remember to let the faucets drip tonight so that they don't burst overnight. That's something I'll be able to do; remember something that's should be common fucking sense; like remembering your own damn anniversary. Seriously, I give this boy five of the best years of my life and his ass can't even remember our damn anniversary.

"if I would have known that you were gonna sit here and pout like a baby we could have stayed home." he said to me as he opened the door. I looked at him but didn't say anything. I could have cussed him out. I really, really wanted to cuss him out but there were too many people around. Instead I got in the car, but before he could close the door, I grabbed it and yanked it shut. He stood there staring at me through the window, like he was contemplating opened the door to tell me something smart, but he didn't he went around to the driver's side and got in the car.

"I can't fucking believe you forgot." I said to him. He sucked in a deep breath.

"I said that I was sorry, I bought you gifts, I took you to dinner and-"

"and our anniversary was yesterday. It was yesterday and you didn't say anything because you didn't remember-"

"y/n I'm sorry! Last week we did 5 show in 3 different countries. I ain't slept in two days and it slipped my mind. I was focused to coming home to you and getting some fucking rest but instead you wanna argue because I forgot to give you the earring that I bought for you last night before I fell asleep. I didn't forget! They were in my fucking suit case and I fell asleep before I unpacked the fucking bag-"

The light in front of us changed from yellow to red and he slammed on the brakes. He let his head fall against headrest and took a few slow deep breaths with his eyes closed.

Alright, I'll admit it, I might have been acting like a brat all day and I was pushing buttons that I shouldn't have been pushing because I was mad about getting a gift today instead of yesterday. I looked out the window and then back over at him. I looked up and the light was yellow and turning red again. I turned around and there wasn't anyone behind us luckily. He was just sitting there with his hands on the wheel staring up at the light.

"I really liked the earrings," I said to him.

He looked over at me and it's like I could see all the angry kind of melt away. Well I knew he was probably still angry but he didn't want to argue. "i was being a brat, and I'm sorry. You work really hard and I be sitting here sometimes and I feel left out. I stay home and work while you on the road I-"

"yes," he said.

"yes what?"

"that's a lame apology," he laughed. "but I get what you mean. You know I'm forgetful, but I think you're pretty good at making up for it."

He pointed at the dashboard.

"What?" I asked."

"open the glove box." he said.

I opened the glove box and inside was a bunch of money. it was so much in there that I started falling out into my lap. I looked over at him trying not to smile. I'm mad. I'm supposed to be mad but he keeps giving me gifts.

"See, I knew that would make it better,"

"don't think I forgave you just cause you gave me gifts. You still forgot."

He rolled his eyes. "yeah, we'll see what we get home."

He started driving again but he did something he's never done before. He passed up our neighborhood. I don't know what he's planning or what he's trying to do but it's already late. There isn't much else he can have planned for tonight. I looked over at him and his eyes were darting between the road in front of us and the rearview mirror.

"What?" I asked.

"There's somebody behind us," he replied. "they been following us since we left the restaurant."

I looked out the window and into the side mirror. I could see the headlights of the car behind us.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him.

"Slide down in your seat, do it slow, then reach down and get me that gun that's under the seat." his eyes kept shifting in between the windshield and the rearview mirror. I reached down and grabbed the gun that was under the seat then sat back up and held it in my lap.

"What are you going?" he asked.

"I'm ready for whatever," I relied.

"girl, give me that." he held his hand out and I put the gun in his hand. "you ain't gone shoot shit with a safety on."

He drove until he got to a gas station. There were a bunch of people and two cops. He pulled over like he was going turn into the parking lot but the car the kept going .he pulled up to a pump and sat there like he was about to get gas and once it was all the way down the street and out of view he turned the car back on and left the parking lot.

When we got home, he got out the car and came around to my side. He opened the door and let me get out before sliding the gun back under the seat. I was a few steps away when I noticed that he wasn't behind me. I turned around and found him smiling.

"What?' I asked him.

"I'm ready for whatever," he said mocking me.

"i was," I said to him.

"that's nice to know," he closed the door and started toward me. "but you still wasn't gonna be shooting nobody with the safety still on bae,"

"shut up," I said to him. "Cause i'm still mad."  

Takeoff Music Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें