Makin Good Love

Makin' Good Love- Avant 

"Bitch, are you really waiting by the door for him to get home?" I looked down at the phone in my hands and at the extremely judgy face that I was getting from my best friend who was sitting there watching me.

"First of all, yes I am, and secondly don't judge me," I replied. She just rolled her eyes.

"you look so desperate right now." She said.

I rolled my eyes as I peered through the gap in the blinds that I was making in my blinds that hung on my front door. He texted me when they landed at the airport and told me that he was on his way and I was ready. He's been gone on tour or almost a month and I am more than ready to welcome him home in more ways than one.

"the dick must be amazing if he's got you peeping through the blinds like a pedophile." She said.

"it is," I shot back.

I saw a black SUV pull into my driveway and stop there. "bitch, he's here."

"well, I know you're gonna hang up on me so, call me when you finally wake up tomorrow." She said.

"yup bye," I said before I hung up the phone.

The porch light was on and I don't know if it was nervousness or excitement but I turned off all the lights and ran straight up to my room. He had a kay so I didn't have to open the door for him. I ran up to my room and turned off the lights before turning on the bedside lamps. I had been preparing all day for him to come home so I was shaved, moisturized, and I smelled like his favorite perfume.

I heard the front door open and close again and my heart started thumping in my chest as I listened to his heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. He opened the bedroom door and looked around the room. I had cleaned the entire house and made sure that everything was perfect for when he came home. His favorite dinner was even in the over waiting for him once he was done. He parked his suitcase by the door and dropped a duffle bag on the floor right next to it and came straight over to where I stood in the middle of the floor.

He gave a small smirk as he wrapped his arms around my body and listed me form the floor. I wrapped my legs around his body and he walked slowly toward the bed and laid me down once he reached the edge of the bed. "So, did you miss me?" He asked as he hovered over me with his face only inches away from mine.

"You gonna keep asking me silly questions or are you gonna do what you promised you would over the phone?" I asked him. I haven't seen him in what felt like forever and I needed him, right now, I was tired of waiting.

"Why are you so impatient?" He asked. I reached up and undid the knot that held his dreads at the back of his head causing him to fall around his face.

"I don't wanna wait anymore," I replied.

He stood up and looked down at me before he shrugged and smiled. "alright then,"

He stood upright and reached down and took hold of my pajamas bottom at the waist and pulled them off in one fluid motion. From there he wasted no time pulling off the rest of my clothes and then getting himself undressed. He grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me over to the edge of the bed the used the hold he had on me to push my legs up until my knees were practically touching my shoulders.

"you tired of waiting?" He asked me.

I nodded. He let go of one of my ankles and used his hand to position himself to enter me. I watched his amused smirk as he teased me. I chewed down on my lip in anticipation but also holding in the impatient scream that was threatening to rip its way out of me. He leaned down and kissed me.

"you look like you're about to explode," he said. "I like it when you make that face."

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could get a word out he slid himself inside me. I sucked in a deep breath and tried to make sense of my scrambled thoughts. He let out a satisfied chuckle. "I like that face too."

He pulled out and reentered me slowly making sure that I felt every inch of him. "kirsnick, please."

"Please what?" He asked laughing some more.

"stop teasing me like this." I begged. "you're driving me crazy."

"oh?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'm just getting started. I haven't seen you in almost a month so we gotta make up for lost time."

"all night?" I asked him with a smiled.

He nodded. "all night,"