Gepard x Sampo

Lovely~~~

Gepard x Sampo x Sampo x Gepard AU

____________________________________

Sampo comes walking in the snowy mountains time and time for his job or business or whatever he does. He also escapes there most of the time. Which would be easy to find him there. The Sliver Mane guards has the found him.

Ughhh. Talking about them hurts my brain. How does he keep running away..?

As I walk up to the top of the snowy white hills, I spot him.

"Oop- Hello Gepard~ Isn't today lovely. You look so pretty today~ " UwU

"Sampo...", I states angrily. "There you are. I've had came to arrest you! Your arrest has been wanted for quite sometime. I WILL arrest you THIS time."

"You look so cute when you're angry and funny, darling. Why not just go out with me? I'm perfect for you. I'm smart and caring. I'm pretty well minded. Social able too! That's only some of my good qualities~"

I don't know why but I started blushing a bit. NO. Do not feel for this crimmal. Why does he always do this. Maybe for distraction. Well, I will not be faltering or falling for it.

"It's always will be no." I said coldly. I brought out my weapon.

"Woah woah. Chill dear."

Then he dropped something.

A bomb. A smoke bomb...? ITS A SMOKE BOMB.

As the fog fills the air someone or something comes from infront of me pushes me down and I drop my weapon. As the snow crumbles beneath me and my armor. And the person on top of me was Sampo. Has face was really close to me. I realized I was roped. Damn this Sampo.

"You look so cute."

He kisses me on the lips.

I don't know what to say. HUH?! Was it normal for feeling this. This is literally harassment and sexual harassment at that. But I didn't hate it either and I wasn't fighting back or saying no. I just closed my eyes and breathed in and out to calm down.

"You sure are blushing a lot for someone you hate." Sampo said teasing him.

"Shut up..." I replied weakly.

Then another smoke bomb was dropped and then he disappeared with the cold air.

"SIR GEPARD THERE YOU ARE." A Sliver Mane guard came.

There must been three of them.

"He's tied up!" As the Sliver Mane walked up and untied him.

"Damn must been Sampo's doing again." Another said.

"Let's head back it's not worth chasing him."

"Yes sir!" All three replied back.

Yes I will find you again and talk to you one on one. Maybe. I can consider your... Offer...

____________________________________

THE END

ANY REQUEST IS WELCOMED HERE.