Dan Heng x Stelle

May I have this dance with you...?

Dan Heng x Stelle or Stelle x Dan Heng Royal AU. Also this is a part of March x Caelus oneshot.

Requested by Apple2763404. I hope you enjoy!!!

____________________________________

A ball room filled with people and lights shone brightly across the huge room.

The chatter and dancing all going on...

At a long white table was laid out near a corner, there were a boy with black hair watching from far of.

She saw Caelus with March 7th walking out. Happy and smiling while the black hair boy, Dan Heng was sipping on some fruit punch.

"So, whatcha' looking at?" A person who looks exact same as Caelus but female version appears. A girl named Stelle.

She rubs the back of her head awkwardly. A slight blush appearing.

"Just watching to make sure everything is going well." The stern cold Dan Heng replied.

Stelle sighed. "Everything is going to be fine..." She then gave a eye roll, smirking.

Stelle pulls Dan Heng's hands and pushes his body to a wall. Now they're in a position where Dan Heng is against the wall and Stelle has her hands stretched out leaning basically off the wall, on top of the male.

"Hey cutie.." Stelle smirked. Dan Heng is confused on what is happening as of right now. "May I have this dance with, fair lady Dan Heng?"

Dan Heng just stared at her.

"Are you alright...?"

"Of course, I am!"

Dan Heng looks at her and then lifts her face and kisses her.

Stelle is now staring blankly as to process what had just happened and when it clicked she started blushing like crazy.

"Now... To... Answer your question... Yes..I would", Dan Heng reaches for her hands and holds it in his.

His hands meets Stelle's waist.

Stelle chuckled seeing what's happening. Dan Heng smiles slightly with also a small flash of red appearing on his face.

As the next song starts, Dan Heng and Stelle got out of the corner and started dancing.

"You're very cute when you smile, Dan Heng! You should do it more often!" Stelle exclaimed. "And... I'm glad I was the one who made you smile..."

"I'm happy that you like me so much." Dan Heng couldn't stop smiling he was just too happy with her here. Her appearance gave warmth to him even if he is a bit dumb at times.

____________________________________

THE END.

THANKS FOR READING.

REQUESTS HERE.