Welt x Jingliu

Arghhh.... The pain.... The agony....

Welt x Jingliu or Jingliu x Welt already established relationship AU

Requested by Darylhagsgsjsbs. Thank you for waiting!

____________________________________

This pain I'm feeling... I can't control it... Jingliu holding her face while bending her back down and her eyes dead, with no spark in sight.

She breathes heavily, trying to not let the marastruck take over because she doesn't want to make her husband, Welt, worry...

She breathes in and out. Closing her eyes, wishing it to just end before Welt starts questioning anything.

Sadly, for her, Welt was already worried. He was sitting on the couch wondering what is taking her so long, it's been ten minutes and he was already concerned about Jingliu even after five minutes past by. Of course she can be having that time of month again or she might be doing something, but he just wants to make sure.

He wants to make sure she is safe and alright.

Just a check up and nothing more to clear his thoughts and give him some ease.

Welt gets up from the couch and starts to head over to the bathroom.

Jingliu is in the bathroom trying to calm herself down. It's gotten worser over time hasn't it..?

Jingliu could sense Welt's presence stepping closer and closer to the door.

She was scared, her blood thirsty thoughts piled up. Jingliu didn't want to hurt Welt. Scare him. Cause him trouble.

She was sorry for even marrying him in the first place. Placing his life and greater danger than it already is.

She loves him. She wants to make him happy. Maybe leaving him will make him feel... Happier.

She felt such huge sorrow such as when she saw the pain she caused Blade... Or Jing Yuan... She was a terrible person....

Yet she got someone who was as caring as him.

Even got to stay on the Astral Express.... Which all the crew members were kind... Even the one Dan Heng...

Mr. Welt Yang finally reaches the door.  He.... He heard sobbing. It was Jingliu no doubt.

He stopped. He knew she probably needed time. So which he gave.

He sat back on the couch, awaiting for her to come out and when she does, after eighteen minutes, Welt gives her a hug and kisses her warmly.

"If you ever need anything, I'll do my best to help and comfort you." Welt said.

Jingliu smiles warmly. This is the guy I fell in love with...

____________________________________

THE END.

REQUESTS HERE!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!

Star Rail Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें