Kafka x Caelus - VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

Your mine...

Kafka x Caelus or Caelus x Kafka yandere AU.
(Stelle is the sister of Caelus)

Requested by Oldest_Dream369.

Also my sister wrote this for me lol. Worst part is she never played Honkai Star Rail so she knows none of these characters and plus she never wrote a fanfic but I'm too lazy to write one so please deal with it.

💕💕🌹VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL🌹💕💕

____________________________________

Me, Kafka, has had a crush on Caelus for the longest time ever... No one can understand my love for him, it's not just love, it's an obsession, a need, a want, a life-death situation.

People say I am insane, but all i have to say about it is i am insane... just insanely in love with him.

I walk to school everyday hoping to even get a glance of him, his perfect tall body, short gray hair, starry yellow eye, in the hideous school uniform that no one but him can rock. He's unlike different guys, he's special, one of a kind. Like the brightest star in the sky, the only one visible.

As I walk into the classroom, I see his eyes glancing at Ruan Mei, the most popular girl in school... The whole school knows Caelus likes her, but i refuse to believe it, it's just one sided. Ruan Mei is crazy. Insane if i must say. We all know she will use him like all the other 690 guys in our town. That's why, tonight is the day...

... for me to kill her ...

NO ONE CAN LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.

NOT EVEN IF ITS RUAN MEI.

As Stelle walked into the classroom, she draws her attention to me

"Hey Kafka!"

"Hi Stelle, mind if I cancel our appointment for today? Although i love trash cans, I don't think i can go dumpster diving for old clown costumes?"

"Oh! Of course... I guess so."

"You can always take that dumb twin brother of yours." Even though he's not just a dumb twin brother of hers to me... I need to make use of Stelle. I hope you know i'm looking forward to being your future sister-in-law...

"That's not a bad idea! I'll do that then"

Stelle walks away to make Caelus her newest trash victim.

As the school bell rings, I slowly inch my way to Ruan Mei's biology club... hopefully there's no one lingering the halls of the school still. As i reach the classroom, I feel a thousand emotions i can't describe... happiness? excitement? overwhelming? calm? I can feel a tiny smirk growing on my face as i walk closer to Ruan Mei.

"Um hi Ruan Mei, do you mind coming to the school roof top with me? I accidentally dropped a precious piece of cell while examining it and I am unsure on what to do."

"REALLY? PLEASE LEAD THE WAY IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS CELL!"

We walk all the way to the roof, her humming her little song which is nothing but annoying sounds to me.

____________________________________

THE END(for now at least ;) part 2 might happen...This time I'll write it)

REQUESTS HERE!!!