Bronya x Seele - NEW YEAR SPECIAL

We been though a lot together and I wish to spend some more with you...

Bronya x Seele or Seele x Bronya already established relationship AU

Requested by Alexmyonlysoul. I hope you find this enjoyable!

Happy New Years Everyone!

🧨☀️🎆🎉NEW YEAR SPECIAL🎊🎇☀️🧨

-🎉--🎊--🎉--🎊--🎉--🎊--🎉--🎊--🎉--🎊-

The bitter cold of the winter forst still lingers but will soon decay.

For preservation will always exist on this newly saved planet.

New hope was found in this year and a new leader to lead this unwavering city, Belobog, to keep it going.

Even in the holidays where that supreme leader can be eating, drinking, having time off and lazing around. She, who name is Bronya, the newly appointed Supreme Guardian still works hard to make this place strive.

"Tsk. Don't you think you already did enough. It's New Years!" A grumpy purple haired female, stood arms folded.

Bronya sat at her desk doing some paperwork while still listening to what her girlfriend had to say even if she disagrees with her views.

"Exactly! It's a New Year! There is more work to be done now than ever! Definitely with the New Year Festival that is here..."

"Come on...!-" Seele stops and pauses for a moment trying to come up with something that would stick together and make Bronya get out.

"How about this. If you come out for today, then... I'll help you with some of your work."

Bronya looks up and sighs.

"It's- It's a good deal but I'll have to refuse. Seele... You shouldn't have to shoulder any of my responsibilities or anything. Or pity me. I chose this." Bronya looks down sadly.

A sigh can be heard and steps forming up to where Bronya is.

With one full swoop and Bronya is being carried over the shoulder.

"H-hey! What do you think you are doing? Put me down!"

Bronya was then forcefully taken to the festival.

The aroma of delicious street food rushes into Bronya's nose and makes her a bit hungry. Her tummy growls wanting to shove as much food as she humanly can.

Now that Bronya realizes it, she never really eaten anything.

Bronya was dropped down gently.

"It seems you are hungry, huh?" Seele said smugly, rubbing it in Bronya's face that she probably did need a break or she might have been dead before her next break was ever gonna happen.

"Fine..."

They eat a lot of food, looked at books, games, toys, gadgets.

They both got matching keychains of a white Plains Bear and a purple Plains Bear!

-🎉--🎊--🎉--🎊--🎉--🎊--🎉--🎊--🎉--🎊-

THE END.

REQUESTS HERE.