Jing Yuan x Blade

I just want to die...

Jing Yuan x Blade or Blade x Jing Yuan Modern day High School AU.

Requested by RVUMI_GI. I hope you enjoy this! :D
____________________________________

A slivered white haired man named Jing Yuan was occupied by the stress of finishing the group book report. The pen touched the paper and started going crazy. With only short time left to write this group book report, he had to rush. He was meant to finish this yesterday. But procrastination took the best of him. And tomorrow is the day it's due. He of course, knew what to write about.

Jing Yuan was also stressed and worrird about another thing. His dear friend and classmate, Blade. A depressed looking and sounding friend and classmate. Doesn't help that he also looks edgy. But his edginess in Jing Yuan's opinion makes him look cute. To be honest he might have a crush on Blade. A crush he can't take his eyes off. He was always an interesting figure. He wants to confess his love but never seemed like the right time.

Back to the project however.... Blade is meant to help him with their project right now. Though he doesn't really have to come since he kinda did the introduction for the book report already. So he could just say he helped with the project but without putting much effort into in the first place. But as Jing Yuan clearly sits in an empty classroom given permission by Jingliu to use it, he obviously hasn't showed up yet or... Maybe he ditched him and won't. He really hope he just shows up and don't quit on him now.

Jing Yuan checks his phone periodically to see if he got any messages from him or anything to signal he was going to come. He felt anxious as time passes by.

The door busted open to show Kafka standing in the doorway.

"Oh, well hello, Jing Yuan. Have you seen Bladey by any chance?"

"No. He was supposed to be helping me on our book report though", Jing Yuan said that with a sigh mannerism in his voice.

Then came a wolf. Sliver wolf.

"Blade is on the rooftoop...! I think-... I think he's planning on jumping!" Sliver Wolf said in a bit of a panic voice.

"What?!" Kafka and Jing Yuan both said. Shocked by the fact that they have been met with.

Jing Yuan panicked and ran out the classroom and up the stairs towards the bright blue sky which overlooked the whole building. A quiet peaceful place for them to gather up, now covered in stress and panic.

Upon opening the doors to the rooftop was spotted, Blade.

Blade looked as he can tell miserable. Dead sad face and looking down the building behind the railing.

"Blade?! What are you doing?!"

"Oh... Jing Yuan."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I don't want to live anymore. What's the point?"

"...."

"That's all, right? Bye then." Blade jumps off but Jing Yuan catched his hand and body threw him over which made Blade groan in pain.

"Blade, I don't want you to do this. I promise killing yourself probably won't solve the problem. Sure, I never experienced what you been though but... I want you to know... I love you and care about you more than someone should for their friend...."

Blade was in his kneels now. His back hurted a lot but what hurt more was the confession. He always thought nobody liked him or his life was pointless but now... He was happy. His heart began to feel bubbly inside. His cheeks felt embarrassed.

Jing Yuan seemed to have took noticed and took his hand out. Blade reached out and held his warm hand.

They both walked inside to finish their book report and grow more close to each other.

____________________________________

THE END

REQUESTS HERE.