Caelus x Firefly - APRIL FOOLS

"What have I done..."

Sometimes it takes a person to be near death or is already dead to realize how much you actually cherish them and regret what you did.

Caelus x Firefly or Firefly x Caelus Established Relationship AU.

This was inspired by something on YouTube. A HORROR video in fact. A true story.

The video was something along the lines of, "3 True April Fools Stories", by Horror Shorts Party.

But I'm gonna add my own taste to it!

Requested by NomNom055. HOPE YOU HAD FUN COPING CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO NOW INFLICT MORE TRAMUA.

________________>🤡<________________

Today was supposedly, April Fools day.

I never understood this holiday, if it was ever even called a holiday....

I'm not a prankster myself so, I probably don't have the compacity to comprehend this day as anything special. I just treat it as any normal day.

However it wasn't a normal day.

I was at home with my recently married husband which we had just bought a house together and started living with each other.

It was a quiet neighborhood with our house being quite a few acres away from the other houses.

My husband, Caelus, was heading out to get some groceries while I stayed home preparing dinner.

I was chopping vegetables before I heard a loud knock at the door.

I looked through the peep hole through my door but no one was there. I had thought it was just another one of those silly ding dong ditch type of situation.

I sighed in frustration and annoyance.

I went back to preparing the dinner. There was not much I can do till my husband comes back with the beans so I just chilled and about to use the bathroom.

I was about to walk pass the front door until I heard knocks, continuous knocks.

When I got closer, it wasn't just knocks anymore but banging on the door.

I was a bit taken it back but still tried to be brave and look through the peep hole again...

The other man, on the other side was terrifying to look at. My heart was racing.

He wore a mask. More like a brown sack with two holes, dirty clothes.

Then it was like he knew I was there, he started demanding I open the door.

The door kept being banged on and it seemed it might as well break any minute now.

I ran to the kitchen and held a knife.

The man bursted open my door. I heard his footsteps creeping closer.

I held the knife it front of me but I know I can't do it.

I can't kill anyone.

As the man approached, my vision blurred and then I fell to the floor.

"HEY! WAKE UP PLEASE! I'M SO, SO SORRY..."
I yelled through my tears.

It was meant to be a prank.... So.... Please...Wake up, dear....

I didn't mean to harm you Firefly...

"IT WAS ME THROUGH THE MASK, CAELUS!"

Please.... Please....

I'm so, so sorry...

________________>🤡<________________

Oh yeah. Don't worry it has a happy ending. Firefly already knew this would happen because of Elio, the slave of destiny from a script she was given. She trolled Caelus.

THE END.

I WILL OPEN REQUESTS WHEN I'M DONE WITH OTHER REQUESTS I PROMISE.