Caelus x Seele

I like you... A lot...

Caelus x Seele or Seele x Caelus AU

Ship requested by BatataGod (please forgive if I'm wrong. I'm on my hands and knees.)

____________________________________

Today seemed odd. It was a clear day or a great joyful day. Everything was fixed. Everyone is happy now. But yet something was wrong.

Caelus wasn't here. Wait why am I worried about that... But... Still...

I walked out to the streets of chattering and crowds to find Bronya to ask about the strange disappearance.

Walking up the seemingly endless steps to reach that top. I don't know why my heary feel so loose and tight at the same time. My throat hurts. This isn't right...

As I reach that top destination, there stood Bronya. Doing what she is doing. I feel annoyed that she is not brothered with the disappearance of... Him... No. Stop. Calm down. It's not like you like him or something.. Who am I kidding...I do...

"Hey Bronya", I started trying not to sound anyway suspicious. "Do you know where Caelus gone to?"

"I'm not sure...."

"What do you mean your not sure?" I sounded a little aggressive that time.

"He is probably busy. There's no need to worry. He is very capable of protecting himself this point foward and he showed it himself."

Yes... He's probably busy.

"If you really want to know though...I think he's about to leave."

Wait what.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME THAT FROM THE START?!"

"You better hurry if you want to talk to him because I think he's going to leave now. He's at the hotel packing up right now."

"THANKS BYE." I quickly zoned down the stairs.

"Bye..." Bronya seemed tired but I could careless. I was already at that door and slammed it.

I ran to that Hotel like it was the death of me. It felt like the death of me. I feel like I rather he hanged than lose him...

As I reached the bottom of the entrance stairs, there he was.

Caelus seemed surprised to see me but his face seemed to have light up a bit from my observation. I hugged tackled him with all my might. Caelus hugged me back, patting me.

"Caelus.... I know it's too late but I like you!"

"Seele it's never too late. I also like you and I will always love you."

I feel tears rolling down as I looked up at him.  He was smiling so cute...

Then... He held me in and kissed me on my lips. His lips felt warm as it connected with mine.

As our lips depaets Caelus says, "I will never forget you. I promise I will come and visit, love!"

This is where we will part ways for now huh...? I'm okay with this.... As I smiled and waved good bye.

____________________________________

THE END

ANY REQUEST HERE

AND THANK AGAIN FOR THE REQUEST!