Caelus x Sliver Wolf

Gamer Date

Caelus x Sliver Wolf or Sliver Wolf x Caelus AU

Request by Kurokoshi2002 (Forgive me if I got your username wrong. Again I'm on my hands and knees and forehand down.)

____________________________________

"YES". I've finally have beated this deemed hard challenge in this game.

As I take a breather, someone walks up behind me. Pop and chewing sounds can be heard from behind me.

"Is that the game Honkai Impact 3rd? And pft- of course you're still on that stage. I have already beated that one. It was easy."

Ahhh.... My girlfriend, Sliver Wolf has came. She likes to show off a bit and is competitive when it comes to video games.

"Alright, alright. You made your point that I'm bad... Then how about you teach me dear~" I smirked.

"And why should I?" Sliver Wolf shot back.

"Because I want to be as good as you duh. If I got better than you would stop harassing your handsome boyfriend."

"First off, I'm not harassing anyone definitely someone handsome. Secondly fine I would." Sliver Wolf annoyed with a slight hint of pink on her cheek.

She is so adorable. I'm glad to have her on my side. She is so smart and clever also. Truly such a gift.

"Time to go! We should not waste anytime no?" I said after I grabbed her hands. Her hands were warm and soft. I'll be so lucky if I am able to recarinate as her computer keyboard, her phone, or even her controller. I want her to hold my hands forever even though she maybe already mine.

"We're at our destination! Off board!"

"What are you? Pom-Pom? A train conductor? If you were the train would have already crushed."

We both laughed and I sarcastically got offended as I open the door.

"Ladies first right?"

"Thank you."

As we both walked to the couch I have and sat down infront of the TV which had controllers on the table in between the TV and the couch separating them apart.

We both grabbed a controller as I also was the one to turn the TV on.

"So what game do you wanna play?" Sliver Wolf looked at Caelus.

"We did come here because of Honkai Impact 3rd, no? So why not play that?"

"Alright."

We sit down waiting for the game to load out and after it did we picked a stage.

"Hey there's a monster. Go show me your skills first and I will judge you upon them."

"Oh my best skill is smashing." As I got closer to Sliver Wolf and wrapped my hands around her waist. And pulled her closer and kissed her.

My darlings face was all red and pink.

However though, she pushed me away.

"Look the monster killed you because of you!" She said in panic. Probably using it as an excuse to change the topic. Heh. "Be more surious please. Or I won't help you."

"Okay, okay, love." As I give her another kiss.

____________________________________

THE END

REQUEST SEND HERE

AND TYSM AGAIN FOR THE REQUEST. L