Argenti x Velite - SECOND VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL!!!

You're my shining star!

Argenti x Velite or Velite x Argenti idol AU.

💕💕🌹VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL🌹💕💕

____________________________________

Argenti eyes shimmer in the blissful light.

The lights flash and the smoothness of his hair shows and flows on set and even off stage.

The most handsome idol. A kind, considerate, and most confident. His posture is the most elegant.

The one and only, most Brilliant, breathtaking Argenti! 

A global sensation. Even getting to be on stage at Penocany. A land of dreams! Only the best of the best can end up on stage there!

There, Argenti smiles and waves at his fans while walking towards the door to his hotel and up to his room. His face still with that smile that can kill any fan. A smile warm as the Autumn ray.

Though he was smiling for an another reason. Which was his manager or boss called Velite. The one that made him the universal, world wide famous person he is today.

As Argenti puts it...The one that catches his eyes. One with such a passion for beauty and greatness. One that strives to achieve, one that can show him the true path of beauty.

He compliments everyone as he walks by them.

When reaching his manager, all he can do is compliment and listen to Velite's voice as most of the time he complains to Argenti. Using him as his therapist almost.

Argenti comforts, hugs, snuggles with him sometimes.

But-but y'know they are just friends...Not friends...more like partners, manager with idol...That's at least what Velite thought. Wasn't exactly right or true though.

Velite appreciated Argenti's support and...Beauty.

Now thinking about it...Isn't this why they are here now...He never cared for the path of beauty or whatever aeon he worshipped.

He found this all stupid.

Ughhh...His muscular and his damned smile...

"Is there perhaps something that is bothering you?"

"W-wha-"

"My face? You keep staring with your glimmering eyes fixating your gorgeous glance towards my way?" Argenti puts his hand on Velite's cheek.

"No! No, I-I wasn't! UGH. Why would I even do that?!"

"..." Argenti fell into a silent state. Velite still in his huffing and puffing phase follows suit after Argenti silence.

"Haha..." A laugh escapes him the red haired man.

Velite feels embarrassed and feels as if he needs to defend himself.

"Hey...HEY! What are you laughing at!"

"Your cheeks are like puffy clouds yet so warm and much more delicate to the touch. An amazing rosy red", as Argenti plays with Velite cheeks. Moving and pinching at times.

"I'm not a baby, that you can just pinch and-"

The gentleman with the biggest fan base ever kisses the normal business man on the cheek.

"..." Velite has nothing left to say or do. His words left his body.

All he can do is become flustered and covering his face like an idiot.

____________________________________

THE END.

REQUESTS HERE.