Petty and Chill

~After Damon disregards their plans again, Simone gets petty.~

****Warning...Mature Content later****

"Hmmm I don't think that top goes with those jeans." Simone scrunched her face up at Keisha's outfit choice. Keisha threw her head back in frustration. "I don't understand why I can't find anything to wear." Simone glanced at her, shaking her head. "I don't understand why you waited until the last minute to pack." Keisha and Cam were supposed to go away for the weekend. Their relationship hit a serious roadblock. This short trip is supposed to help them really spend time together and discuss everything. They leave in less than 2 hours and Keisha waited too long to pack. She knocked on Simone's door for help.

"I didn't mean to wait this long. How does this look?" Keisha turned from her closet laying out 3 different outfits on her bed. Simone walked over and nodded her head in approval. "Now that we have that handled. Do you have everything you need? Chargers? Toiletries? Emergency hair products?" Keisha blinked at her. "Um yeah let's go through my bags one more time. Simone was reading a text when she stopped and stared at her.

Damon and Cam's living room

"You and Keisha leaving soon right?" Damon briefly looked at Cam while texting Simone. They were sitting on the couch playing Call of Duty. (AN: The dorm rooms are suites.) Damon had been playing long before Cam joined. Cam was so focused on the tv that he didn't hear Damon. After he repeated question, Cam chuckled. "Yeah but knowing Keish, she didn't pack on time so it could be a little later. Why you anxious to get the room to yourself...oh yeah you and Simone like to play house when nobody around. Y'all act like a whole married couple." Damon got up to get a water out the fridge. Sitting back down, he laughed. "Nigga don't hate on us because we happy. Aren't you trying to fix your relationship?" Cam glared at him. "Now that's fucked up." Damon held his hands up in mock defense. "What I'm just asking a question!"

Simone's Room

Simone was packing a small bag of essentials. She already had a good amount of things stored in Damon's room but she always likes to be extra prepared. She had a busy day, nothing too crazy but it was just nonstop. She was going to rest for a minute until Keisha came. Now, Nate would be back soon and she needed the room tonight. Simone's eyes roamed over her bag one more time, making sure she had everything before leaving.

Damon's room

Now that Cam was gone, Damon could actually concentrate on the game. Well that was until knocks on the door disturbed his focus causing him to get killed. "Damn." He got up and opened the door immediately smiling. Simone didn't get to chance to greet him before he pulled her into a passionate kiss. Their heads swiveled as Damon pushed the door closed by pressing Simone's against it. Feeling a little breathless, Simone pulled back slightly to bite Damon's bottom lip. "Well hello to you too." She walked around Damon to drop her bag near the couch. Turning around she tilted her head to one side, eyes filled with amusement. "You missed me?" He looked comfortable in his red and black shorts and matching shirt. Damon walked over to her, taking in her Bringston cropped sweatshirt and matching burgundy shorts. Lifting one hand, he held the back of her neck, while his thumb circled her skin in a gentle caressing motion. "I always do. You missed me?" Simone wrapped her arms around his neck, sticking her tongue out. "A little." Damon laughed as they both got comfortable on the couch.

Simone side-eyed Damon. "You been playing Call of Duty all day again?" Damon arched his right eyebrow. "Yeah. Why what's the problem?" Simone sighed laying her head back. "Damon, every time you play, you lose all sense of time and you yell at the tv like it can hear you." He rolled his eyes in response. "You're over exaggerating." Yawning, she shook her head slightly. "Mhmmm, remember we're going to that new seafood restaurant tonight at 8:00. I'm gonna rest while you finish this up. Wake me up in an hour ok?" Damon nodded his head.