Issa Hot Girl Spring!

~When the girls decide Simone needs a real hot girl Spring, things take an interesting turn. Set after 2.03. No bomb threat~

Simone was walking along the quad after finishing English class. She was responding to a text when she heard her name. "Hey girl!" Gabby appeared on her right, smiling. Simone returned the smile, while putting her phone away. "Hey G, how was class?" Gabby shook her head. "Listennnn Engineering 201 is no joke! I understand the material but it's still challenging." Simone rubbed her shoulder reassuringly. "You got this though! Come on let's go eat" Simone knew how hard Gabby worked, the two of them had inadvertently spent an all-nighter in the library two weeks ago. They had hit off, sharing snacks while discussing classes, music, fashion, and guys. They exchanged numbers that night and have been growing closer since then.

As they continued to walk, Gabby noticed this guy watching them, well Simone actually. She nudged Simone gently, "You see that guy?" Simone turned in the direction Gabby was drawing her attention to, seeing a familiar face. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Yeah, that's just Rome..." Gabby's eyes slightly widened in acknowledgment. "Ohhhh that's Mr. Hotep?" Simone chuckled and nodded. They walked into the Café and grabbed some food. They joined Keisha and Nate at a nearby table. They exchanged greetings and sat down.

The Cafe

After catching up briefly, Gabby brought up Rome. "So since Mr. Hotep didn't work out, who you talking to now?" Simone sipped her soda while glancing at everyone. "No one technically. I don't even have time for a relationship." Keisha tilted her head. "Are you're still open to something casual?" Simone tap her fingers on the table. "Yeah I'd be cool with that. It would have to be a clear arrangement. I don't need nobody thinking they have boyfriend privileges without a boyfriend title." Nate smirked at her response. "Sounds like you ready for a hot girl spring, Schimoneeeee." The girls all laughed at Nate.

Simone shook her head playfully. "Yeah but I still don't have time like that to make connections." Gabby folded her hands underneath her chin. "Well maybe you need to leave that to us! Think about it, we know your type so we can take it from there. We can weed out the all the undesirables. Then, we present the three guys we think are best. You'll go on a couple dates with each guy and we'll help you figure out who you like most!" Keisha and Nate immediately started clapping and talking simultaneously. "Yasssss this is a plan." "Mhmmm let's do it. I need something to take my mind off of dance anyway."

Simone stared at all three of them silently before cackling loudly. After a few moments, she realized she was the only one laughing. "Ohhhhh, y'all serious?" Nate, Keisha and Gabby fixed her with blank expressions. "Um, it's not that I don't trust y'all but I don't know about this. I don't need anybody getting carried away." She looked pointedly at Nate and Keisha, who looked at each other and then back at Simone. Before they could say anything, Gabby interjected, "Don't worry Sim, we got this." Keisha and Nate clapped simultaneously. Keisha raised her ice coffee in a toast, urging them to join her. "Ok, a toast to Simone 'The Stallion' Hicks... real hot girl shit... AHHHH!" Gabby, Simone and Nate raised their drinks, stuck their tongues out and said, "Real hot girl shit... AHHHH!" A few students looked their way but they were too busy laughing. Simone glanced at phone and packed up her things. "Ooh y'all I have to go meet my group for a project! Bye! Thank you babes!" She gave them quick hugs and left the café. Gabby, Keisha and Nate continued talking about their plans after Simone left. Gabby viewed her phone calendar. "It's Monday, I think we should all have a guy to present to Simone by Thursday. Does that sound too soon?" Keisha smirked. "That works fine for me, I already have my candidate." Nate raised her eyebrow. "Hmmm I can't wait to see who you got... yeah that's fine for me too. I have an idea on my guy but I'll know for sure after I talk to him."