Bonus Scene from Cibo e Amore

**Extended cut from Cibo e Amore because what if the night ended differently?... **

*****WARNING******MATURE CONTENT*******

I know what you want

I know what you're thinking

And right now, I don't mind

I'm tired of being alone

Way too much to drink

And I'm tired of wasting time

You know that love don't come easy

How do I know you'll never leave me?

Can you go for miles?

Feeling some things I ain't felt in a while

"For someone who loves celebrating, I assumed you would love Valentine's Day." Simone eyes close, soothed by the vibration from chest as he speaks. She inhales his cologne softly before responding.

"I do. I love love. I always think it should be celebrated. It's just the day can go either way. I know some people say 'Valentine's Day should be everyday.' More often than not those are the main ones not doing anything on a daily basis for their partner. Then they use that as an excuse to not do anything on special occasions. Someone that makes your Valentine's Day special should also care about making you feel special everyday. Trust, I know there are people that genuinely love their partners every day. There's just so many people who rely on this day to remember to show someone that they care. Then there's people who won't even get someone they claim to care about something as simple as a card. I know I want to feel special and loved no matter what day it is. On a day like this, I would love that extra spontaneity too. Wow... I said a mouthful you probably weren't trying to hear all that..."

I think you should try (Try)

Try to blow my mind, ooh (Ooh)

Think you should try to drive (Try)

Me through the night (Drive, ooh)

Rendezvous

Take time to catch a vibe with you

Take me up, love me deep

Make me weak with all of your mind

Damon listens intently to her words. He raises his right hand slightly off of her lower back. His fingers brush against the curly ends of her ponytail. "No, you're fine. I always want you to be honest. I hear you. I do. If you don't feel special and loved everyday, grand gestures once or twice a year, like Valentine's or an anniversary won't mean as much. It'll feel like obligation or something performative. Real romance and love isn't supposed to feel like that. I'm not an expert on it but I'm learning what it's not supposed to feel like. It's supposed to be passionate, spontaneous, powerful, intimate, and exciting. It should be a two way street and there has to be a strong emotional connection. You deserve real; you deserve the best everyday."

Oh you know that love don't come easy

How do I know that you'll never leave me?

Can you go for miles?

Feeling some things I ain't felt in a while

Simone takes in his words. I guess I wasn't the only one with something on my mind. Simone beams and gazes up at Damon. "So do you and you'll have it. I believe it." He squints his eyes playfully at her. "Oh really? You just know huh? Simone bites her lip. "Yes. I do. If I say so, it will happen." They laugh simultaneously. Their laughter quiets down and Damon pauses their movement. "Happy Valentine's Day Simone." Glancing down at the floor briefly before making eye contact again, Simone squeezes his left shoulder softly with her right hand. "Happy Valentine's Day Damon.