Love Jones Pt. 2

~It's fall break, junior year, and Damon has the perfect plan for him and Simone.~

***Warning Mature Content Later***

Cam was lying on his bed when the sound of the door slamming woke him up. He jumped up seeing Damon throw his bag on the floor and walk over to his bed. He was making too much damn noise ruffling through his things under his bed.

Frustrated and annoyed, Cam yelled, "Bro, don't you see me sleeping?" Damon turned to him, briefly glanced at his watch and went back to searching. He responded, "It's 4:00pm on a Friday. Why you sleeping anyway?" Cam sucked his teeth. "So, you ain't never heard of an afternoon nap? What you looking for anyway?"

Damon tuned him out for a moment and found what he was looking for. Facing Cam, he showed him. "This," he said, lifting a suitcase. Cam had a curious facial expression. "I thought you and Simone were staying in ATL for the break." Damon smirked. "That's what she thinks too but I got a surprise for her." Cam got up from the bed and grabbed a soda from the fridge. Leaning against his bed, he shook his head. "Hold up. You planned a trip but you just about to tell Simone giving her what a day or two to pack? You know how women are you can't do that. They need like a month's notice. She'll pack like 30 different outfits she don't need because you told her last minute."

Damon put his hand up. "Nah see you don't even get it. I know my Simone. She's the same person that packed an overnight bag freshman year with ten minutes notice to come with me to Chicago. I'm not worried," he chuckled. Cam scoffed. "That was a completely different situation my guy."

Meanwhile

Simone sat on her bed while scrolling through her Instagram feed. Keisha sat at the foot of her bed looking up prices. "I'm thinking we could all see a movie and then maybe go bowling," she said. Simone nodded her head. "Yeah that sounds cool. I'm sure Damon won't mind." Nate turned around, briefly taking a break from her packing. "Oh so y'all bitches just making plans without me? I'm still here!"

Simone and Keisha gave her a blank look before responding.

"Not you being dramatic."

"Nate you're literally going away to an island with your family. Girl bye!"

Nate rolled her eyes. "I'm just saying..."

Before Nate could continue, Simone's cell phone chimed. She grabbed her phone seeing a FaceTime call from Damon. She smiled while answering, "Hi honey." He smiled back. "Hey baby, you want to go to dinner at 7:00? I was thinking Tony's since the weather is nice, we can be by the water." Simone nodded. "You don't have to tell me twice!" She got up and walked to her closet, searching for an outfit. Keisha walked over and grabbed Simone's phone out of her hand. "Oh so me and Cam not invited?" Damon blinked at her and smiled. "No, y'all not." Keisha's face scrunched up. Simone laughed at Keisha and took her phone back. Damon and Simone exchanged goodbyes. After looking through her closet, Simone found her outfit. Now she just needed to take a shower and spruce up her hair.

6:45pm

Simone was now alone in the room. Nate had left a little while ago and Keisha went to go meet up with Cam.

She checked her clock. She was making good time but knowing Damon, he would pop up any minute. She was finishing her make-up which was a simple natural beat. She lined her lips with brown liner, nude lipstick and a nude lip gloss. She proceeded to spray on her perfume and fluff out her curls. She put on her gold jewelry. Finally, she was fixing one of the straps on her wedges when she heard a knock at the door. Mhmmm just like I thought.