Just One Night?

~What happens at a PKZ party, stays at a PKZ party, right? Takes place in spring semester, during Simone and Damon's sophomore year.~

*****Warning Mature Content later*****

"Girl, I swear this week was long as hell!" Keisha stressed sipping her ice coffee, while picking up another pair of earrings. Simone placed the purple crop top against her skin, admiring the color. "Who you telling? I had two presentations, three papers and a crazy tennis match. This week can kiss my ass." They proceeded to the cashier to pay for their items. They came to Cumberland to do some shopping since they both finish early on Friday's. Truthfully this was basically a ritual for them.

Now the girls were walking in the parking lot towards Simone's Aegean blue Honda HR-V EX. Settled inside they began driving back to campus. "Y'all have everything for the party tonight? I'll come a little early if you need help." Simone smiled at her. "Thank you boo! We have everything but definitely come over early if you want to chill. I already know you not spending the night." Keisha winked back at her. "You know me too well. I'm relaxing all weekend with my baby. What about you?" Simone gave her a devious grin. "Well I plan on throwing it back on somebody's son tonight...you know on the dance floor..." They stared at each other for a moment before cracking up.

Campus Library

After returning to campus, Simone and Keisha parted ways. She said Cam would drop her off a couple hours before the party. Since it was still early, Simone decided to stop at the library and check out a book for next week's English class. She walked over to the computer at the directory station. She was typing the title into the search bar when a voice interrupted her. "If it ain't Simoneeeeee Hickssssss." She chuckled hearing Damon's voice. She glanced at him over her left shoulder. "I can't believe you still call me that after all this time." She noticed he was holding a few books with his bag slung over his shoulder. Damon bit his lip returning her smile. "I always will. I'm surprised you're back from shopping already, usually y'all buy half the store." Simone shook her head and finished typing the book's title. "First of all, you're exaggerating. Second of all, you and your big head need to submit your Psychology paper." Damon glared at her playfully. "Now why you had to go there? Anyway, I'll be at the house around 10:00." Simone turned to him smirking. "Well thank you for telling me what I already know." They said their goodbyes. Simone found her book and headed to the PKZ house.

PKZ House

After resting for awhile, Simone went downstairs to see how the set-up was going. She stopped in the kitchen to grab a water and then she proceeded to the living room. Melody, Janelle and some of her other line sisters were moving furniture around. Sweeping her eyes around the room, she settled on Melody. "Ace, where can I help?" Melody walked over to her. "This is finished, you think you can help me with the jell-o shots?" Simone nodded and they went back to the kitchen. "We're making six flavors, if y'all have any special requests let us know." After two and a half hours Simone and Melody made twelve trays of jell-o shots.

After making sure everything looked fine, Simone went back to her room. Going to her closet, she started looking through options. Her phone chimed so she momentarily paused her search to check the notification. Smiling, Simone read a text from Gabby saying she would be here at 8:00pm to get ready. It had been a year since JR and Gabby started dating. To Simone, Gabby was a breath of fresh in the family. She gives meaningful advice, she's unbiased, never oversteps, sweet, funny and intelligent. Gabby took to Simone instantly. They learned that they shared so many things in common. They could also relate to each other with dealing with the Raymond/Sims brothers. After responding, she placed her phone on the charger. Returning to her closet, she picked out an orange halter top, a black pleated mini skirt and orange strappy heels. Satisfied with selection, she grabbed her essentials to take a shower.