Un-Death Rattles

Awaken
—————

Lined up in the throne room, Haku and Oni were stood side by side and staring up at the throne, where their Queen was sat leaning against her hand with her legs crossed. Iowa was merely biding time, her mental link with Kiana delivering all the information she needed as the meeting she predicted soon went into fruition, and many gathered in a singular room.

'Such a perfect time to kill them all...but I must hold myself back.' She smiled, her golden eyes shining in the near pitch darkness of her Throne room. 'The meat must be tenderized and prepared before it's best served after all.'

Kiana herself wasn't allowed to go, but the meeting was broadcasted to the militaries and other important figures across the globe, as apparently, the famous Teiro Akiji has startling news to share about the Abyss. In said room, as accounted for by the Television, was the Admirals of the four major Factions, representatives in the form of Kansens from the French, Russians, and Chinese, and finally, Teiro Akiji himself.

Her smile grew, and she soon stood from her Throne, walking down the steps and brushing past the two. They turned to face the door with her, lined up just behind their Queen.

It was time.
—————

The meeting was well underway, everyone acquainted as per the usual theatrics these things needed, and finally, they were able to get on with business. Teiro was stood in front of a Podium, his eyes sunken and horrid as if he didn't sleep at all the previous night.

Some of the Kansen in the room were created by the very same man, and all were sharing their worry for his state, especially Yorktown, one of his earlier creations aside from his pride and joy. Speaking of which, the four major factions had their "Leaders" present: Yorktown, Queen Elizabeth, Bismarck, and Nagato.

For the others, Sovetskaya Rossiya was the one to represent the Russians, both Richelieu and Jean Bart for the French, especially since certain Diplomatic endeavors were still split in their Kansen factions, and Yat Sen representing the Chinese. Teiro personally created half of the girl's in this room, all of which equates to a quarter total of Kansens he's made, but he can't get ahead of himself when there's things that need to be said.

"Everyone, thank you for arriving on such short notice."

"If there's something that haunts you so severely, it's clear to be taken with extreme measures." Yat Sen was the one to speak, trying her best to soothe the clearly distressed man.

To her credit, it did seem to help a little. "Yes...well, I have some haunting news for many of us, as well as the rest of the world."

Everyone quieted, and he looked towards one of the mounted cameras, making sure it was on before taking a deep breath. "The Queen of the Abyssals, the one they're always talking about...she-"

VWOOM

With the sudden sound, Teiro immediately spun around, nearly everyone else quickly standing up and reaching for their weapons as a mysterious portal appeared from nowhere. The Scientist wisely backed away and got with the rest, nothing happening as none have gone through the thing yet.

...

That's when a foot came through, a black steel armored leg that carried out with it a woman out of time. They almost believed her to be human, until they saw the unnaturally glowing red eye and the red horn.

Oni scanned the audience, her eyes stopping for a moment on Admiral Kor, before she moved aside as another leg came through the portal. The hoof on their foot and the sleek shape that followed almost instantly confirmed who was coming out next, and they almost fired as she did.