Cruise to Hell

Perfect Cell
—————

"Packhead."

Haku was swimming into the depths, going to explore the sunken city to find anything of value she'd want as a snack or souvenir. Of course, she heard the call in her mind, stopping as she responded.

"What is it? More Kansens?"

"No, we found a Cruise Liner quietly adrift in the waters around Mindanao, there are many people aboard, and it seems to be the last vessel, or at least one of the last, to be able to leave the Philippines. Shall we destroy it?"

"...Take out the Rudders, I have an idea for this ship."

"Understood Packhead."

The connection cut off there, and Haku quickly got onto her next part, connecting to her Queen. "My Queen, I need some help to teleport."

"Oh? Your mission is done already?"

"No, not close at all, but I have an idea that could further spread panic in the world."

...

"Well, go on, I'm waiting to hear it."
——

It hadn't been long since the Cruise ship left the safety of the Island's tall shades and covers, but already were many starting to regret leaving it. The open waters were a death sentence and they knew it, but staying inland was also one, so really, there were taking what they believed to be the best chance at survival.

The trip went smooth for...well...not long at all, maybe half an hour, before a horrific sound came from the waters behind the ship. Naturally, once everyone realized that the Islands they were leaving weren't growing smaller anymore, they knew they were found.

Many started to panic, the scarce Military personnel on the ship had very little to work with, mostly improvised weapons and small caliber rounds, but they were ready incase the monsters appeared on their ship. Spying glances over the side netted nothing, no Abyssals were in sight, even though they were clearly the culprits for the loss of their movement.

And that leads to a pivotal moment, when one person decided to make a choice. As many would expect with the modern day, they would begin to record...

Such a thing, is the only reason the world knew how apocalyptic their situation truly was...
—————

"Is this on? Okay...okay it is...ooookay..." The owner of the phone was a young girl, one who was barely old enough to be an adult, and was now recording the event they were going through.

With the link for the talk of Abyssals, one which many followed along with on the site, she was able to quickly connect to a large audience, one that would only grow more and more as live videos were somewhat of a rarity...and usually spelled disaster. She was on the deck, and while most were thinking of going inside, they were discouraged, as if the ship was indeed sunk, they would possibly be trapped below and forced to drown, a horrible way to go.

Though, it probably wasn't much worse than the alternative...

"Okay...I don't know what to do, I'm freaking the fuck out, cause those Abyss freaks a-are out there and...fuck..." The woman was clearly distressed over the situation, but was holding it together far more than most of the other passengers.

She looked to her phone, noticing the staggering number of people beginning to join. "Oh w-wow...I never thought...I guess this is important tho—"

"Over there!" The voice of one of the armed men cut her off, as he pointed out to the water and immediately opened fire after the call out.