One Woman Army

Sphere City
—————

Several pairs of cannons roared, both parties quickly moving from the blast zone as smoke covered the vision of both. Jersey slid to a standstill, her ears picking up galloping quickly coming towards her from Ceris.

She spun her weapon a few times to build momentum, her eye's flickering as she gained a far more professional stance and weight to her actions before Ceris blasted from the smoke, guns to her side and ready to fire. Just as they did, Jersey ducked down and let them fly over her head before throwing her weapon towards the Chi, sticking it in her rear as she ran right past her.

Jersey gripped tight as the weapon ran taught, dragging her along behind Ceris as she fought to wrangle in the Abyssal. It didn't take long seeing as Jersey was a Battleship, and soon enough, she had come to a stop while Ceris was trying her best to pull off the anchor.

Air left her in a silent scream as Jersey yanked the weapon, digging deeper into her flesh and dragging her down before Jersey got her weapons reloaded. She aimed all her guns to her, her eyes changing once more as she fired all guns at the Chi.

Right before impact, strong gusts of wind blew from under Ceris, and somehow, she was thrown from the ground and away from the impact zone, relatively unscathed save for some splintered shrapnel sticking into her arm. Jersey pulled her Anchor back towards her, turning to the falling cloud to see what the cause of that was.

Chao Ho's rigging was glowing brightly, and a funnel of wind was surrounding her. 'Great, that fan she use to have now literally controls the wind...'

"Keep focused, you know your strengths, and I do mine. Hit her hard and I doubt she can keep that up."

Ceris had landed behind her, spinning to face her before firing her guns just as Deino did as well. Jersey jumped above the shells, her eyes flashing yet again, as Kaoru took command once more.

While mid air, she threw the anchor out towards a lamppost , wrapping it around and hooking it so she could pull herself away. On landing, Kaoru turned to the rest, seeing Chao Ho's guns already trained on her once again and ready to fire.

As the shells left the barrel, she yanked the Anchor and tore the pole from it's base, hurling it forward before bracing with her rigging from the shells. They hit, but the damage was minimal while her makeshift projectile was hurtling towards the group.

Deino ducked under the Lamppost, while Katsuragi hopped out of the way easily. As for Chao Ho, she was clear in it's path, and after firing her guns, she had closed her eyes to hide the flash, also hiding the projectile.

Just as she opened her eyes, she was beamed head on and hurtled with the Lamppost, skidding like a loose stone for some time before coming to a stop. It was clear she was hit pretty hard by it, with the wind blowing away and the awkward movements she was making trying to stand after the fact.

"Chao Ho!" Katsuragi's concern washed away with rage, as she directed the few planes she did launch to strike down on Kaoru for what she did to her friend.

Kaoru's eyes flashed as Jersey took command, and she expertly oriented her Anti Air to shoot down each plane as they came. Fireballs fell from the sky as each Abyssal aircraft was shot down, setting some buildings ablaze around her.

'Shit! I didn't want that to happen!'

"It's inevitable, but the fires should alert the res—DUCK!!"

She acted immediately, but she still felt something tough smack into her head, knocking her off her feet, but leaving her mostly safe. Deino had shot a shell straight at her, one that she barely dodged with Kaoru's help. Her cannons swiveled and fired at Deino, the Ri-class bringing her arms up as she stepped back from the shells.