Background Info

This is not an actual chapter, but it's still an important read.

I thought it would be best to explain a bit of Marinette, Adrien, and Fu's history. The two holders revealed their identities about a month in. It was after real trust was established before something big like that happened. Adrien did find the Grimoire in his father's safe and took it to school. He left it behind in the library where Marinette found it not knowing who it belong to. Tikki took her to Fu. The two had the conversation about the possibility of the owner being Hawkmoth. Before Fu could go any farther, Marinette stopped him saying that Adrien should be here for this. Fu was surprised that the two knew each others identities, but seeing the way they fought he thought the two made a great decision. Adrien came forward about finding it in, but his father was dismissed due to being affected by an akuma. Instead of just training Marinette like in the show, Fu trained both of them. It was still obvious that Marinette would become the next guardian of the miraculous. They learned different fighting styles and how to speak/read the guardian language.

Chloe was still the reason why Fu lost his memory and Marinette became guardian. Hawkmoth still hadn't fixed the peacock miraculous since he still doesn't have all the ingredients. Also since I love Nathalie so much she never helped Gabriel. She had her supposition that he was Hawkmoth but never investigated. She didn't want that knowledge and feel like she was keeping a huge secret from Adrien.

I think that is all I need to explain at the moment. If I think of something else, then I'll add it in another chapter. Now time for Jason's back story.

He became Bruce's ward at 12 and Robin when he was almost 13. He unfortunately passed at 14 1/2 begin revived at 15. He was trained by Talia and others until he barely turned 17. He came back to Gotham a month after his training. If you have watch Under the Red Hood, then you know that he has a lot of blood on his hands in that movie. I'm changing that. I don't want him to have that high of a body count(I'm talking about killing/murder not the other type). It doesn't feel right to have it like that and him be with Marinette. He took over the drug trade with only a few kills just to show power. For almost the first year he started fighting crime in Gotham, he did take a couple other lives while fighting crime. Bruce was able to help him and for the most part he stopped. There may have been a body every now and then. His count is less than around 50. Jason wouldn't be Jason if he hasn't taken a couple lives, but I don't want him to be a blood thirsty monster. He's now 18 and four or so months old. Also if you having watched Under the Red Hood, you should. It's my favorite Batman movie with the Lego Batman Movie coming in second. Don't judge. I love that movie. He does have control of the drug trade in Gotham, but it's more to prevent children from getting drugs.

For Jason that's also all I can think of at the moment. I'll add more if needed. I haven't started on the next chapter, but have a lot of ideas for it. Summer has been busy so far, but I'll still try to put out a chapter every week or so.