Official

Sorry for taking so long. I was going through a break up so it was kinda hard to write romance. I also got my wisdom teeth out. Apparently I talked about how many raccoons you can fit up your ass after I spent over half an hour singing. It's been a fun last couple weeks.

Marinette's POV

I woke up with a groan. God my head hurts. 

"Where am I?" I whispered as I looked around. Well this isn't my bed. Hell it isn't even the hotel.

I was about to get out of the bed to investigate until I felt a small force pull me back. I look down to see Jason cuddling up against me. I let out a small surprised squeal when I noticed where his head was placed. 

Jason looked so innocent even if his head was buried into my chest. The blush on my face only got worse when I saw that I stripped in my sleep. I was no longer in my dress, only my bra and spandex. As for Jason, he was just in his boxers.

"I tried to stop it, but you two kept mumbling how you were hot," I heard Tikki's voice pipe out beside me.

"Oh god... You and Kaalki can never tell anyone."

"We're great at keeping secrets," Kaalki said appearing next to Tikki.

"I would ask for my phone, but I can't use my hands. Could one of you read all the messages?"

"We already covered for you. Jason texted Adrien before he went to bed. You definitely will get teased by everyone. They also have been keeping everyone from their rooms, so Lila doesn't come up with something."

"Lila is just jealous she won't get a relationship like mine and Jason's"

"Are you two official now?" Tikki asked.

"Well, Jason hasn't actually asked, but I wouldn't do this with anyone besides my boyfriend."

"I heard my name," Jason grumbled in the process of waking up.

"It's... it's nothing," I stumbled trying to cover up my embarrassment.

"Oh god! I am so sorry Pixie!" Jason yelled noticing the clothing and cuddling situation. He quickly covered his eyes. "Let me get your things."

"But I'm comfy," I protested pulling him back.

"But... I mean... Wouldn't someone say this is disrespectful since we aren't officially together? Or what if you aren't truly comfortable, but don't want to say anything?"

"Jay Jay, I'm not lying. As for the first one, well you can easily fix that," I said a smiling on my face preparing myself for the question that was going to follow.

"I know this isn't how we expected things to go down. Especially since it has been going kind of fast, but would you want to officially be my girlfriend?"

"You don't have to ask me twice," I replied kissing the top of his head.

"So Ladybug huh?" Jason questioned scooting up closer.

"Upset you're not the only one in this relationship who fights crime?"

"No, I just want to know more. I got a bit from Tikki and Kaalki."

I raised my eyebrow curious of what was said.

"At first I was surprised to learn about all these tiny gods, but I came back from the dead. Who knows what else is out there in the world."

"What else do you know?"

"Well, I found out you are unable to tell me the identities of others due to magic. Even if I guess who, their face will always look a little blurry. Not enough to really notice unless you pay attention. It's like that until they reveal it to me."