Suit Disasters

Thought I should mention that there are some references to the Webtoon series Batman: Wayne Family Adventures. I will try my best not to mention stuff from the locked episodes, but I might forget to double check and slip out. Also if you haven't read it, then do it. It's not needed to understand my story, but you should read it.

"Dinner is ready," Alfred informed.

Thank God.

I walked in between Jason and Adrien who pretended to gag once he saw mine and Jason's pinkies intertwine. I only rolled my eyes in response.

Jason pulled out a chair for me to sit down.

"Thanks Jay Jay. I really glad to see you again," I whispered in his ear as I sat down.

"You're never that polite to us," Adrien said to me as Jason pushed my chair in.

"You guys don't deserve it."

"Instead, you throw us from your balcony to the Effie Tower."

"Hey! I have not. I've only threatened, and you're no better. Remember what happened to Kim."

"That's not as bad as you throwing me in a trash can!"

"I was taking out the trash! It never would have happened if your cat didn't drop his cheese on my sketchbook!"

"You scared him when you opened the door yelling how Hawk... Ow!"

"They don't need to hear the rest of that."

"Oh no we really do," Steph said getting us out of our own world. I saw everyone just staring at us causing me to go red with embarrassment.

"It really isn't PG, and I didn't realize how loud our bickering was getting," I said scratching my arm like Adrien tends to do in situations like this.

"Now I really want to know what you were saying," Tim joined in.

"Not appropriate for dinner. We wouldn't want to upset Alfred with that type of language."

"Can't believe you pulled the Alfred card. It's for special needs," Jason said.

"Like when you threatened to burn the manor down, but Mr. Wayne said you wouldn't because Alfred was in it." I heard a fork hit a plate. Dick's mouth was partway opened maybe surprised I knew that story.

"What? You're acting like I shared a secret. Mr. Wayne was engulfed with work, so Alfred said he'd make cookies if you got him away from the computer. Is there more to the story than that?"

"Nope. I was just a bit surprised Jason already mentioned his tendency to threaten others."

"Like you haven't. With a big family like this, people are bound to get on each other's nerves. You already heard what I threatened to do to Adrien, and we've known each other for only a little over a year."

"Touché."

"So how are you two liking Gotham so far?" Mr. Wayne asked.

"Honestly, why do some people live here? I mean no offense, but you can't go to the movies yet because the Riddler took them over," Adrien blurted out with no filter.

"Adrien! You can't say that to the guy who is literally paying for us to be here. And remember the perk of being here," I whispered the last part to him.

"I was just messing around. It's not like we can do that back home," he whispered back.

"We have a lead. It's not a good looking one, but it's still there." I held my fist out. Seconds later, Adrien's made contact.