Wayne Gardens Part 2

Jason's POV

"What just happen?" I asked myself out loud.

What is up with that girl? I've never blushed at a girl flirting with me, but damn. I know it's all fun and games to her, so why does it have this effect on me?

I watched her walk off towards her friends. She talked to Adrien and began giggling. The two seem really close. Are they dating? Not like I would care. I'm just a little curious.

Mari's POV

"So what were you and eye candy number two talking about?" Chloe asked me.

"He was just asking about our outfits," I replied.

"You sure that is it? I saw the man blush for a quick moment," Nino said.

"I may have flirted with him a bit. It's so much fun to do."

"Is that the only reason?" Nath questioned.

"I have talked to the guy three times, so no. There is no other reason."

"Three? When was the third time Mari?" Alix asked.

"On the bus, at the gate, and just now."

"And almost each time you flirt with him," Adrien pointed out.

"Jason is just the son of the man who is sponsoring this trip. The flirting is for fun."

"You totally think he's hot!" Kim said a bit too loud.

"So you think I'm hot?" I heard a voice say behind me.

How much had Jason heard? There wasn't anything too embarrassing, so I can easily play it off. I turned around and saw him leaning on his arm on the pillar. Jason had a smirk on his face. Damn!

"That's their words. Not mine," I replied taking a step closer.

"You didn't deny it." Jason took a step closer as well.

"Who says I was gonna deny it?" Once more I took a step closer. Our bodies were close. One step and we'd be touching. We both had smirks and was waiting for the other to back down.

"So you do think I'm hot." Jason took another step. My arms which were once folded came undone. My hand was on his chest and I could feel his heartbeat. Damn!

"What if I did?" I got on my tiptoes but was still too short to be face to face.

"Get a room," I heard Chloe's say. Although she was close, her voice sounded far away.

"Your friends are calling your name. I guess we would have to finish this conversation another time," Jason said leaning down at the last part. We were now face to face.

"Guess so," I gave him a wink before turning around to face everyone.

"Thank you so much for your hospitality, but Mari has to go over there," Nino said dragging me away.

"So are you going to ground me?" I asked once we stopped walking.

"No, but watching you flirt is horrible. I don't want to witness you being face to face with some guy flirting. You two look like you were inches from kissing."

"You could have just turned around."

"What was the Bug?" I heard Adrien ask behind.

"It was fun. The dude's face was so red," I replied.

"So was yours," Chloe commented. "The tension between you two was thick and you've talked like four times."

"I have a skill for flirting. You guys did not have to watch it though."