Date Night

I thought I should do a small warning about this chapter. There is some adult humor in the beginning. They're 17 and 18, so it's not inappropriate for them. However, I'm not sure how young some of the readers are. So small warning.

I stood there stunned at Jason's response. In no way was I prepared for that.

"You know what... Never mind. It was a stupid question," Jason said scratching his neck.

"That's too bad. I would have said yes," I responded completely honest.

"Really?"

"Completely, but since you took it back I'll find another way to spend my evening. Maybe sewing or annoying my friends. Who knows."

"Is it too late to not take it back?"

"Never. I wouldn't want to miss out on a date with you."

"Marinette would you want to get dinner tonight? I can even show you around Gotham if you'd like."

"I'd love to. Any hint on how I should dress?"

"Casual. I want to keep you all to myself for now. No one needs to know our plans tonight."

"You mean your family doesn't need to know?"

"Yeah... If they found out I was taking a girl out, I would never hear the end of it."

"Although I can't really keep it a secret from my friends because of how noisy they are, I'd also get teased. It's how family works. Now let's go catch up with the others."

We started making our way to were my class was. Jason and I were side by side with our hands occasionally brushing against each other. I couldn't help but blush. I really wanted to hold his hand and hopefully he was thinking the same thing.

~Time Skip~

Jason didn't give much of a hint to where we were going. All I was told was casual. Fancy wasn't his thing nor was it mine. It was more casual, but how casual?

"I don't know what to wear," I said pacing around my room.

All my friends were there as support, but Alix, Nath, and Kim were mostly snickering at how I was acting.

"Jason said it was casual, so follow that," Nino said.

"It may be casual, but I still want to look cute and impress him."

While Chloe was looking in the closet, Adrien walked over to the drawers my clothes were currently in digging through. They're probably my safest bet when it comes to fashion advice.

"Really Bug?" Adrien asked pulling out some fancy underwear showing them off to everyone.

"What? We're here for a month, so my aunt is going to visit. I want to feel pretty while I'm going through a week of misery." I was blushing as everyone began laughing. I quickly grabbed it from him and threw it back into the drawer.

"Almost all women do it," Chloe said backing me up. However she had to embarrass me more by the comment she whispered to me. "Want to wear it underneath just in case? You never know what will happen."

"Chloe!" I grabbed a pillow throwing at her. "It's a first date."

Adrien realized what Chloe said and started laughing. Next was Nino whose eyes grew wide.

"There is no way that is happening. I'll skin him if he tries anything."

"Look at what you started."

"On a more serious note, how about this Mari?" Alix asked a grin still on here face from the previous conversation.