Wayne Gardens Part 1

Besides meeting the Bat Boys, nothing too interesting happened on Tuesday. Most of the day was spent trying on outfits. I wanted to make sure everything fit and the hair dye I made washed out with one shower. It's not like the box dye where it lasts a month or so, but it's also not the cheap color hair spray that makes your hair look like a wreck.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Chloe asked me. "I mean no offense but science wasn't exactly your strongest subject."

"It's completely safe. I used myself as a test subject. I also have gotten better at science. I needed a better grade in order to get into the university here," I replied.

I tried to fit each outfit to the person like I always do. Each had a lot of thought put into it with some connection being clearer than others.

"I think I look fabulous," Adrien said as he walk out of the bathroom in his Catwoman outfit.

Nino started laughing at Adrien's strut. "Dude what the hell?"

"What? It's the model in me."

"You don't look any better with that bright green hair dye," Kim told Nino.

"We all know green is my color, but it clearly isn't yours."

"I think this green suit looks nice. I feel all professional."

I grabbed Kim's cane from him before whacking the two on their heads. "Kim can pull off green otherwise I wouldn't have made him the Riddler."

"What is it with Gotham villains and green?" Alix asked. "You have Ivy, Joker, Riddler, and even the Mad Hatter. I'm just glad you went with the blue suit instead of green."

"Our group can only handle so much green. I think Nath's black and white suit fits him well."

"I appreciate how you made it look like Marc's outfit when he was unfortunately... I like how it reminds me of him," Nath said.

In case you weren't able to tell. Marinette: Ivy, Chloe: Harley, Adrien: Catwoman, Nino: Joker, Kim: Riddler, Alix: Mad Hatter, Nath: Two Face

After our outfits were deemed perfect by me, everyone went into the boys' suite to watch a movie. What the rest of the class was doing, I have no clue. I could care less at the moment as long as they aren't creating tons of drama.

~Wednesday~

In order to look perfect, we all woke up an hour early. Everyone filed out of their rooms after they got done.

"It's so beautiful. I might cry," I joked looking at everyone.

"And it's all thanks to you Bug," Adrien said as he swung his tail strutting over.

"I still can't get over that strut. You look ridiculous," Nino said.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

"And you do know Catwoman doesn't have a tail?" Nath asked.

"I know, but this is Adrien. He wanted to add some Cat Noir to it. It does easily slip out and become a whip though," I responded.

"When it comes to clothing, Mari always knows what she's doing," Kim said.

"Enough about my genius. Let's get some food before we go to the gardens," I said walking away.

Half an hour after we got our food the rest of the class came down.

"Can you believe they are going out in public like that?" Lila 'whispered'.

"All of them besides Nino look like idiots," Alya replied.

Looks like someone still had feelings for a man who is completely over her. Over as in flirting with another girl.