Hyunjin🫶🏼~tinder "date"

SMUT
some FLUFF towards the end
mentions of: foreplay, name calling, daddy kink, oral (both receiving), unprotected and vaginal sex, climaxing, after care, pet names
word count: 1.6k

I looked to my phone on the night stand with a notification and opened it and clicked on tinder app. I made a match with a really hot guy. I was so horny at the time and so needy to feel someones touch as i live alone. His name was Hyunjin. I had texted him seeing if he'd want to come by and have a drink with me, not expecting a text back. What would a hot, successful man like him want anything to do with me, i uttered to myself. To my surprise i got a response, he asked for my address and sent a winky emoji. I sent the text with my number and address, and with that i started to get ready, a tight red dress that showed a lot of skin and a gucci perfume my ex gifted me on my birthday last year and some light make up.

I waited on the couch in the living room until i heard the doorbell ring checking myself to make sure i looked okay. I opened the door and there he was standing perfectly tall with flowers in one hand and a bottle of champagne in the other. He towered over me thanking me for inviting him over. i gestured him inside and told him to make himself comfortable while i put the flowers in a vase and opened the bottle of champagne. Taking out two wine glasses from the cabinet, i poured our drinks I walked into the living room with our glasses and the vase of flowers and set them on the center of the coffee table.

I sat next to him with my legs crossed as he held my thigh " You look really good in that dress y/n" he smirked and planted a kiss on my lips, "As do you, in that outfit" kissing him back.

He set his wine glass down after taking a few sips. The small talk was over as Hyunjin suddenly got up and picked me up and pushed me into the wall, while he starts kissing my shoulder blades working his way to my neck, with his plump lips touching the surface of my now naked upper body, pulling down the straps of my dress revealing my tits.

Our hands are interlocked with one another on the wall above my head, restrained as i urged to touch him. My stomach is filled with butterflies and i groan in pleasure as he lightly bites my shoulder and whispers into my ear asking "are you ready for me babe?". I let out a little moan as my eyes roll back saying "yes please, fuck me like the slut that i am." I felt his growing member on my pussy as it throbbed of excitement and pulsates wanting more of his touch.

He pushes me again but to the stair railing, kissing our soft lips in sync while our wet, warm tongues massaging each others.

I look down to his groin and perfectly sculpted body and slowly kiss him working from his neck down, as i unbutton his shirt, moving closer to his dick, i look up at him while i eagerly undo his belt and helps me take his dress pants off. Going command, his huge dick sprung out.

I spit on my soft and warm hand to rub the tip, of his already hard dick, with my wet and stringy saliva. Knowing what I'm about to do, he turns around and tilts his head back with his elbows resting on the railing due to the rush of pleasure coursing through his veins.

He looks down at me and licks his deliciously plump lips, giving them a hard bite, making his lips more red than they already were. My soft and wet lips wrap around the tip of his large dick as he lets out a loud huff, "a-ahh fuck that feels so good y/n", he says while taking his hand from gripping the railing to run his fingers through my flowy brown hair, his grip tightening around my hair strands the slower i went down further on his length.

He couldn't bare the anticipation of being inside me any longer. He urgently picked me up from the ground and carried me to a bedroom, my mind was so hazed by his touch.

My legs now wrapped around his slim waist and slammed me on my silky soft bed, on top of me kissing my neck and chest, hitting my sweet spots a few times making me moan in pleasure.

The way he looked at me could've killed anyone, those beautiful dark brown eyes staring back at me while seducing me drove me crazy. God he's so hot i thought to myself.

On top of me breathing heavy, hearts racing against each others chests. He teased as i'm sure he knew it made me wetter. Hyunjin started to kiss my stomach leaving wet marks on my my soft skin. He traced his fingers on the hem on my dress and looked up at me with a seductive look in his eyes looking for permission to continue, i nod my head in approval.

He continued to remove my dress, unzipping it on the backside while staring into my eyes, and whispered not breaking the eye contact "you're so pretty..seeing you like this really turns me on", my eyes widened and connected with his as he lowers himself down to my womanhood, he slowly removed my silk panties and tossed them to the side of the bed.

He opened my legs wide, hungrily looking at my pussy. As his warm tongue touched the surface of my clit my head fell deeper into the pillow with my back arched as he hold one hand on my lower back and his other hand wrapped around my leg massaging my thigh. "H-Hyunjin..", i let out a moan. Him getting harder while i moan his name, going faster making me get closer to my climax. "Jinnie.. I'm a-about to..", without hesitation, he slid two fingers in, picking up the pace. Quicker than i'd like to admit, i met my high just after a few pumps, i thrust my hips onto his face for friction when he came up his face dripping with saliva and my juices.

He leaned up to give me a kiss to show me how i tasted. " You taste so good i didn't wanna stop babe" he smirked. "My turn" i say as i get up, with the biggest grin on my face.

I switched positions with him as it was my turn to please him. I climb on top of him and i thrust my hips on his. The feeling of his hard dick against my dripping wet pussy was so hot. I kissed him sensually and sucked on his neck leaving a mark, he whispered in my ear "I want you to ride me baby...hard", i lifted my head and looked at him, "impatient are we?", i said looking at him with a smirk on my face.

I then lined up his dick with my entrance, he thrusts himself in me as we share a moan, "f-fuck y/n you're so wet~", hyunjin moans. " OH MY GODD" I reply, "i-i....fuckk~", making him thrust harder and deeper into me making me moan his name loudly. " You like that little slut?" hyunjin asks, something about the way he said that drove me crazy and replied "yes d-daddy, i love it mmm~". One hand on my back and the other gripping my ass, while i comb my fingers through his hair and bounce up and down on his pelvis. The feeling was immaculate, making love with someone i barely knew. It was exciting and so lustful.

"You're so tight y/n... i think I'm gonna.... Ahhh, don't stop baby, right there", i give him a devilish look as i go faster. "give it to me, I want you to fill me up Jinnie...." i say as i look in his eyes, so seductive. He caught his high and released inside while his eyes closed tightly, feeling the warm liquid enter me slowly, dripping down my thigh. "you fuck me so good y/n... i didn't want it to end." He says breathing heavily from his intense orgasm. I lay to his side , "me either darling" i reply.

We sat and caught our breathe for a minute, "we should get cleaned up hm?" he says as he gets up, coming to the other side of the bed, picking me up and brings me to the bathroom to clean ourselves from the mess we just made. He planted a sweet kiss on my forehead, moving the hair out of my face.

Hyunjin sat me down on the the bench as he turned the shower on. We washed up and brushed our teeth getting ready for bed, as were both tired from the workout. He picks me back up we both gets dressed in comfy clothes i had in my guest bedroom, and i laid in the soft bed as he crawls in beside me, "good night, sleep well" hyunjin says laying behind me being the big spoon with his arm wrapped around my stomach, giving a kiss on my shoulder. "Good night jinnie" i say back to him as i snuggle closer catching his body heat.