Minho ~ Teacher

mentions of: a slight age gap, sir kink, public sex, some hair pulling, oral (m received), rough
word count: 1.5k

I was always a great student but when it came to history i sucked. It also doesn't help that my teacher is so hot, he can be very distracting at times... well all the time really.

I catch myself fantasizing about the things he would do to me on bed. I finally had enough and decided to do something about it. History was the last class before going on my lunch break between classes. The time came at the end of class and i headed over to his desk.

"Mr. Lee i need to talk to you about something, it's kind of important" i said seductively hoping that he would get the hint, which unfortunately he did not, as I sat on the corner of his desk. "Actually I was going to say the same, glad you're here" he said back nonchalantly, flipping through the papers on his desk not paying attention to my neediness.

"Your grades, they're slipping and i suggested to your parents that i tutor you" he said handing me a previous test i took with an embarrassingly low grade. My eyes perked at the poet and them back to him, i stood up off his desk and walked away without saying a word. "Meet me in the library after hours" i nodded my head and slowly walked out of the room.

After i had finished my classes for the day, i made my way to the library like my teacher requested. I sat down and set out my textbook and notebook and took down notes as i read. Minho, which was his first name, showed up with a coffee in his hand and a bag that hung over his shoulder, he was looking sexier than ever. Fuck i wanted him and i wanted him bad.

"You ready to start y/n?" Minho asked as he set his things down on the table to take a seat next to me. "Actually i was hoping we could do.. something else" i said making eye contact with him as my hand landed on his thigh rubbing him through the fabric of his dress pants. "Y/n what do you think you're doing?!" he exclaimed shocked at the sudden boldness, yet he didn't attempt to move my hand away, maybe he wanted it too. The bulge in his pants gradually got bigger as i stroked it with the tips of my fingers.

⚠️⬇️

"I'm not sure yet but it seems like you're enjoying it" i said with a smirk, gripping him a little tighter making him stutter but no words came out. "I know it feels good sir, just let it happen Mr. Lee" i said seductively, getting on my knees under the table and played with his zipper. "y-y/n please make me feel good", he responded as he looked down at me getting harder than before. Finally he caved in, i've been waiting for this moment since the first day of classes and it was finally happening and damn was it amazing.

"Damnit y/n, you're such a fucking tease" Minho said as he sat there and took everything i gave him, the sloppy sounds filling the area. Feeling him hit the back of my throat each time i took his whole length in my mouth, gagging in the process. God he was so sexy. The way the veins in his arm popped every time he clenched his hands into fists holding onto the edge of the chair, his knuckles turning white, it turned me on.

"Wearing that skirt with no panties, bending over on purpose so i would see all of you" he let out a moan as his hand gripping the chair went right for my hair, bundling it into his fists. "god you know i wanted to rip your clothes off so fucking bad" I hummed around his dick at his words, going down harder on him, it was getting sloppy. I took Minho out of my mouth and kissed the tip of his rock hard cock shooting him a smile.

"Do you know how wet you made me Mr. Lee? fantasizing all day about what you'd do to me" i said getting up from under the table and leaning against it with one foot sitting on the table and spread myself to show him exactly how wet i in fact was. "i'm so needy for you Mr. Lee, please?" i said as he gawked at my state, for a second i could've sworn i saw drool spill from his lips. I played with my pussy in front of him, teasing at my clit and sticking just the tips of two of my fingers inside myself. "cmon Mr. Lee i know you want to fuck me" He stood up from the chair and flipped me over, my stomach hit the table and he spread my legs apart, flipping up my skirt.

"Fucking slut" Minho mumbled loud enough for me to hear. His tip teasing at my entrance as i pushed back on him, getting impatient to feel him. "mmm~ only you're slut sir" with that he pushed himself inside not letting me adjust to his size, he stretched me so pleasurably but hurt at the initial contact. He relentlessly pounded into me as my eyes rolled back of the feeling of being so full of my teachers cock.

"This is what you wanted so badly isn't it princess?" Minho leaned down to whisper in my ear and kissed my nape. "y-yess sir!" i said in response moaning a little too loudly. "hush princess, too loud" Minho said as he covered my mouth with his hand, making my sinful moans muffled. He was big i couldn't deny it, there wasn't a spot inside left untouched, filling me perfectly and to the brim of pleasure.

My hand reached to the other end of the table to have a grip on something, anything. Minho noticed and took my other hand and held it behind my back. Every thrust was so powerful and hit that one special spot each time he forced himself back in, i knew i had to cum soon. The rush of the thrill of being in a public place made it easier to catch the high i so desperately needed, we could be caught at any moment. He could get fired and i could be expelled but fuck i didn't care, all i cared about was fucking Minho and my orgasm, which is about to burst.

"Fuck yess! S-shit right there sir, don't stop" I pushed myself onto him and climaxed. My eyes closed tight and teeth clenched as i slowly rolled back on him. The feeling was so intense and heated, it felt so fucking good to say the least.

"Fuck~princess get on your knees" pulling himself out of me as i sat on the floor with my knees spread apart and tongue out ready for him. "Mm paint my face sir" Minho stood up as his hand pumped around his wet dick, before i knew it the cum shot out and there was quite a bit. Dripping onto my face and down my chin and staining my favorite shirt but Minho was worth it for sure. Every moment with him was definitely worth it. I took a glob of his cum that was on my cheek and put it on my tongue.

He helped with the rest making sure i got every bit of it, not missing a single bead. "Swallow like a good girl" he partially demanded and i obeyed and took all of it, shooting down my throat the bitterness of it was just right. "You taste so good sir" i hummed around Minhos and my fingers.

He fixed himself up to make it look like we didn't just have sex in the most dirty way possible and packed up his things. "Great session, i'll see you in class tomorrow y/n" he said as he wiped the sweat that coated his forehead and headed for the door.

"Oh wait one more thing" he walked back over to me as i packed my textbook and notebooks in my bag. Minho leaned in close to my ear and whispered "these tutoring sessions will be happening more often" He kissed me on the neck, slapped my ass and with that he left the library doors.

I blushed all the way home, I started to wonder what he was like in an actual bed and not a table in the library, where i mostly had to be quiet, like real passionate sex. I wanted it again and again, i hope i don't accidentally fall in love or something crazy of that nature...