Jisung🥰~first timers

-Mostly SMUT 🔞
-some FLUFF towards the end
mentions of: foreplay, pain kink, unprotected sex (pull out method), pool sex, vaginal sex, cursing, climaxing.
word count: 1.6k

Me and Han hung out at home while on our summer break from college. We were both always busy with potential internships and applying for careers. Needless to say summer break felt amazing not having a worry in the world, just me, Han and the sexual tension that laid between us..

Neither of us have been in a relationship or even had sex at that. We might as was been together since we didn't find interest in anyone else, it was like a an unspoken agreement between us. I'd kiss him friendly like and he never said to stop or that it bothered so i assume he didn't mind it. The more we hung out the more our friendship turned into more of a situationship.

We hung out by the pool most of the time, tanning and enjoying the sun. Sitting on the chairs that were on the concrete that surrounded his in ground pool. I always admired him, his fashion, his body, his perfect smile and his funny personality. I snapped out of it when he called my name "earth to y/nnie~" he called out waving his hand in my face. "oh sorry i must've been daydreaming, what's up?" i said looking at him topless, admiring his abs. "can you put some of this on my back?" handing me over the sunscreen bottle. "s-sure as long as you do me too" he smiled at my words, i take the bottle in my hand and squeeze a little in my hands and rub them together. I place my hands on his back feeling his muscles, damn it Jisung~ i thought to myself as i noticed i was caressing him instead of doing what i was actually supposed to be doing, rubbing the sunscreen in.

Han pov:
i asked y/n to rub the sunscreen on my back as i couldn't reach certain spots. She agreed and said "sure as long as you do me too" i smiled and blushed super hard, did she just say she wanted me to do her??? I'm sure she didn't mean it in that sense but could've worded it better so i didn't have a hard on under my swim shorts, thinking about it.

She returned the bottle to me as it was my turn to rub the sunscreen on her back. She laid down on the chair and untied her bikini strap that was holding her boobs together. I couldn't help but glance knowing i had the perfect chance to and i did.

Her model like body just lying in front of me imaging her under me as i thrust in her making her boobs bounce from the pounding of our slapping skin. "shit" i accidentally said out loud she turned her head and looked at me and asked if i was okay. Covering my groin area as i notice my dick starting to harden again "y-yeah i'm fine, sorry" i say back. "could you tie my strings together please hannie?" staring at me while i smiled back at her and nodded, i loved it when she said my name but i wanted her to say my name under a different circumstance. I got up and i tied them back together for her as i joking lay a slap on her ass she looked back at me and said "if you're gonna do it, do it harder Jisung".

y/n's pov:
after i asked Han to tied my strings back he smacked my ass. As shocked as i was it turned me on a lot. i told him to do it harder, he looked at me a blushing mess, his eyes almost popped out of his head "Did you hear me? i want you do it harder Hannie". He hesitated for a minute wondering if i was joking or not. He did proceed to do it again and this time gripped it afterwards. Slowly massaging it in his hands as it sent ripples down my thighs.

I wanted him so bad and i could tell he wanted the same. Han started to get hard again and i noticed as if it wasn't the first time i seen him hard around me, trying to hid it. He gestured me to sit on his lap facing him, holding my waist against his bare chest as our eyes made contact with each other. He leaned in to kiss me and i went along with it.

After a little make out sesh i led him to the heated pool as we both walked in and i hopped up to sit on the ledge of the pool with him in between my legs. i cupped his bulge in my hand as my other hand held the side of his neck. He planted his hand on the crease of where my thigh and waist met, the other on my back.

Our hands roamed each others bodies, although, Han started to get a little impatient and pulled at the single piece of string that was holding my breasts together, the cloth falls off as he admired my perky boobs and put one in his mouth and cupped the other. I let out a soft moan, no one touched me like he did, it was all new to me. He was so delicate and gentle with me but little did he know i liked it when he was rough.

Hans Pov
I loved the way her skin felt, so soft and smooth under my fingers. I could feel myself getting harder at every moment she laid her hands on me, i wanted this more than anything. I picked her up from the ledge and brought her down back into the pool, to my eye level and said "i want my first time to be with you, i don't want it with anyone else but you, always, y/n~" i said as we made eye contact. She pulled me into a kiss and we roughly made out as i massaged her boobs playing with her already hard nipples. "m-me too Hannie, please i want you" she said back to me breaking the kiss. She said it, she said my name, that made me feral for her, to be inside her, the only one to touch and fuck her. I kissed along her neck and jaw line and rubbed her pussy softly as she exhaled deeply as if it were a stress reliever.

She helped undo the knot on my shorts and I had pulled my swim shorts off completely, tossing them on the concrete, revealing my hard cock under the water. She looked down at it and wrapped her hand around my base and started to pump it. I groaned as she started to go slightly faster.

She then turned around with her ass bouncing at my pelvic bone wanting to do it doggy style. I pushed her bikinis bottom to the side as i slowly slide myself between her legs, the tip of my dick entered her wet but tight cunt. "are you okay y/n? Does it hurt?" i asked worried about the pain. "J-jisung please fuck me hard~~, you have no idea how long i've been wanting this" music to my ears as i thrust faster inside her as she moans my name again and again along with some profanity. The water making splashing sounds as i thrusted into her creating ripples throughout the pool.

Y/n's Pov
He entered me slowly, it hurt a bit but it felt so good. I finally got what i wished for for so many months, to fuck Han. The sexual tension finally had ended as he fucked me good and hard just like i dreamed he would, god it felt amazing. i soon felt my walls clench around his dick and as i felt my stomach tense up, i was about to climax on him. "f-fuck mmmm Jisung, i'm gonna cum p-please don't stop~." He kept the pace and kept going like i asked "f-fuck you're so hot y/n, cum all over this dick baby" and soon enough my legs shook from the pleasure and i came on his dick deep inside me.

Shortly after i came, Han took himself out of me and hopped onto the edge of the pool, i opened my mouth as he pumped his dick with his head tilt back. He moaned out, breathing heavily as he ejaculated his cum onto my mouth and face. I swallowed it whole as i made eye contact with him "fuck that's hot y/n". he chuckled and leaned down to give me a kiss.

"sooo does this mean i can be your girlfriend now?" i asked him nervously hoping it wasn't just a hook up thing. "as long as i can be your boyfriend" he replied while giggled and kissed me on the forehead "okay deal" i say with a bright smile on my face, relieved that he indeed felt the same way.

We laid down in my bed and binge watched k dramas together and ordered take out. He spent the night, doing things we would normally do, just this time we were dating. It felt so right, he was definitely my person. We fell asleep shy of midnight, cuddled up in the blankets with the sound of rain pouring outside hitting the glass. It couldn't have more perfect than this.