Bang Chan ~ Naughty Neighbor

enjoy it :)
word count:1.7k

I recently moved into my first apartment, finally being able to live on my own. It felt good, i've been here almost a week now and i've met my neighbors. One being Bang Chan but he prefers either Chris or Chan, his apartment being next to mine on the left.

The day i moved in Chan offered to help move some boxes and furniture for me. He was really sweet and made quite the first impression. I took him up on his offer and he helped me out. We started becoming close fast after that and he'd come in and out as he pleased.

He had lifted the bottom of his shirt to wipe the sweat off his forehead after setting the last box down in the kitchen, exposing his perfectly defined abs. I sat and gawked at him for a solid two minutes, while the thoughts in my head raced. Chan really was a sight to see. I had the hots for him, i wish i could tell him but i've known the poor man for only a week, but man was i whipped for him.

*Time skip*

I was baking some cookies, i had no reason to other than i just love cookies. Three different kinds; peanut butter, chocolate chip and snickerdoodle.

I had set the last tray of snickerdoodle dough balls into the oven when i heard a knock on my door. I opened the door to see Chan standing in the doorway, looking hot as always might i add. "Hey! you wanna come in?" (no pun intended but thought it was funny 😁). I gestured him inside and he walked in.

"I smelled something cooking from my place and came to see what you were making!" he said sitting down at the kitchen table, while letting out a chuckle. "I made some cookies, here help yourself!" I said back cutely with a wide smile.

"Funny you stopped by i was actually just thinking about you, your birthday is coming soon yeah?" I said smiling brighter than the sun as i handed him the plate of cookies. "Yeah actually it's tomorrow" Chan said taking a bite out of the chocolate chip cookie and seemed to enjoy it which made me happy.

"I came over to ask if i could get an early birthday gift from you?" as i was placing the cookies from the oven to the stove top, I turned around to face him. I got nervous as i didn't think to get him anything, now i felt kinda bad.

"O-oh sure Channie what is it?" I blushed as he stood up from the kitchen chair and started to walk to me as my back hit the wall next to the fridge. I had no escape at this point, not that i really wanted to anyways.

⚠️⬇️

His muscular arm reached slightly above my head hitting the wall. I whimpered slightly at the sudden action. "I want you y/n, i wanna know what it feels like having you wrapped around me when i pound into your cute little cunt". After that i froze not being able to say or do anything, he then lodged his thigh in between my own, letting out a louder whimper at the contact he made with my clit. I was so flustered and my brain clouded of all the sexy memories of him with no shirt or fresh out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around his small waist.  "Y-yes Channie please?"

I squirmed slightly under him as my breath hitched, Chan leaned down and kissed me holding my chin up for support. The kiss got sloppy and he pulled away admiring the way looked. Chan didn't even do anything yet and i can imagine how fucked out my face looked.

"Chan...have your way with me, please?" i squeaked out. I felt small under him which turned me on so bad, his towering figure above me as i quiver, my thighs shaking lightly at the pleasure his thigh brought me. I needed him more than ever right now and i also couldn't wait to feel what it felt like to have myself wrapped around him.

"Jump" he demanded tapping my ass lightly and i did, my legs wrapped around his firm waist. Chans arms holding the small of my back, kissing again. The kiss felt many emotions, mostly rough, passionate and so lustful.

Chan making his way to the couch in my living room, he laid me down on the couch, not breaking the kiss, and was hovering over me. I couldn't imagine anything sexier than this moment, right now.

Chan took his hand up to my neck and wrapped his slim and long fingers around it and squeezed tightly. I squeaked out at the loss of oxygen, making my vision somewhat blurry and i loved it. He soon released his grip, searching for the hem of my shirt whilst our tongues tangled in the kiss. He snaked his hand up my shirt making his way to my braless chest, not expecting to feel the skin of my plump breasts.

Breaking away from the kiss he lifted up my shirt and took both of my tits in his hand and sucked at the hard and perky nub. Flicking them with his tongue and biting gently at it. "Chan f-fuck!" i moaned out, as he kept teasing at me with his tongue, god he was really good at this.

"that's it baby~i wanna hear you" he purred, kissing down my chest and to my navel not missing even an inch of my skin with his soft and wet lips. My hips bucked up as i was getting impatient to feel his skilled tongue on my womanhood. I was wearing skin tight short but not long after as Chan pulled them down with his teeth making it sexier when he made eye contact with me while doing it.

My shorts and my panties now on the floor. My legs forced open by chan hands, admiring the sight in front of him. "Pretty pussy you got baby girl" he hummed and licked his lips ready to dig in. I blushed at his comment, my lips parted waiting for him with anticipation. He lowered himself between my legs and got down to business, his tongue flat against my juicy area. Licking up all the wetness and flicking his tongue once again but on my clit and it felt heavenly. "O-oh Chan, shit!" the words started to spew out as if i had no control over them. To make it even better, he stuck a finger in and went at a decent pace; not too slow, not too fast, perfect, his tongue still flicking at my clit.

"Ah-ahhh Chan! Holy shit i'm cumming!" i moan-screamed out and my hips bucked up on his face as my fingers tangled in his hair til my orgasm washed over. "Shit...you're really good at that" i said as my chest heaved and my breath was shallow. "I wanna show you what i'm really good at pretty" my eyes widened forgetting that i told him he could have his way with me, if he was a god with only his tongue i can't imagine what his dick could do...'fuck me' i thought to myself.

His pants are discarded and on the floor somewhere and climbed back up to me and kissed me passionately this time. Relaxing me for what i was about to experience. I felt his dick rub against my stomach and he was quite girthy and long, i was in for a good fucking and i was ready for it, every second of it. He sat up and in missionary style he lined himself up with my pussy, going slow he entered about half way and i was already moaning for more of him.

"Shit you're tight.." he was gently bottoming out inch by sweet inch. When I told him it was okay to move and thats when i had it, he thrusted in hard and slowly moved out. Finding a good rhythm, he gripped my boob and the other on my waist to hold me in place. Chan railing me at this point and i was screaming as if i was getting murdered, probably concerning the other neighbors in the building.

"Daddy! shit i'm gonna cum again" i yelped out as my hands gripped his arms and my eyes focused on Chans abs scrunching up with each thrust he made. My head hit the arm of the couch and i came, quivering around him, clenching down on him, my cum coating him. Making that wonderful squish like sound around him that i loved.

"Fuck baby, tell me who's making you feel this good huh?" His thrust got harder and deeper sending me into overstimulation but i was loving it. "D-daddy is! fuck! this pussy is yours!" and with my words he seemed to twitch and slow his pace down. He pulled out of me and came up to my chest and started pumping himself, his head thrown back as his dick hovered over my tits and Chan came all over them, some hit my cheek but i didn't mind.

"I could never get bored of that" i said after he got up to get a washcloth from the linen closet. "That was amazing y/n, i could do that everyday if i had the chance" chan said back chuckling while cleaning my hole of the mess while looking at me. "Well you're more than welcome here anytime!" we laughed and got dressed and cuddled up to watch a funny movie and enjoy some cookies.

"y/n?.." he said as he pushed the hair away from my face to look at me. "yes channie?" i looked up at him to meet his gaze. "I know we've only known each other for a bit, but i'd like to ask you on a date" he said with a smile and pecked my lips, cutely. "Absolutely, i'd love to!" my eyes grew big along with my smile. I kissed him again and we continued to watch the movie. Pure bliss.