Seungmin ~ Massage therapy

mentions of: no penetration, teasing, fingering, oral (both receive)
word count: 1.3k

Work has been very overwhelming and stressful lately. I came home and set my things down on the table in the entry way and walked over to the bathroom to shower. My body was tense and needed some relief. The warm water of the shower felt nice but it wasn't enough to help with the pain. 'I'm glad i scheduled that massage' i thought to myself. I got out of the shower and wrapped myself up in a towel.

I got ready and soon headed out the door to my appointment. When i arrived to the building i talked to the receptionist and told her i had an appointment. "Do you want to see anyone in specific?" she asked scrolling on her computer monitor. "No anyone is fine!" i say back. "Okay! you'll be seeing...Seungmin, he's our best!" she said with a wink, whatever that meant. I nodded and headed over to the waiting room.

"For y/n?" a man's voice yelled out. I looked up and locked eyes with what seemed to be a cute puppy. I smiled and walked up towards him. 'He's really cute wow' thinking to myself.

We arrived in the room, setting my purse and coat down on the chair in the corner of the room. "Okay, you'll have to undress yourself of everything and lie down with this on your lap" Seungmin said and handed me a small towel, "I'll be back shortly" he said with a smile and walked out of the room. I stripped of all my clothes and hopped up on the massage table laying the towel down over my crotch area.

Seungmin knocked on the door "come in!" i said as i waited to see him. He brought in a tray of different oils and set it on the table next to me. I saw his adams apple bob up and down i could tell he was a bit nervous. I thought his actions were cute.

He put some of the oil on my stomach and started rubbing them in. His hands worked they're magic, gliding over my oily skin so perfectly. I didn't think i'd get anywhere with him so i decided to tease him a bit. He rubbed the sides of my body around my tummy area. I asked him to go a little higher "can you rub up here?" i asked him gesturing to my chest/boob area. "U-um yeah sure" and he did, but only for a short while, my nipples became hard signaling i was getting turned on.

⚠️⬇️

He wouldn't budge. So i tried a different approach, i took his hand that was on my shoulder and moved his hand down my body and to my pussy. "Now i wanna feel you rub here Seungmin" i said seductively with a smirk. He was blushing hard and when he moved next to the table to get a better handle on me, his groin area was in view for me, and man he was rock hard. "Y-yes ma'am" and he placed his hand down under the towel.

Seungmin rubbed in circles on my clit and my body relaxed at his touch. My juices mixed with the oil on his hand making it extra pleasurable and very messy. I palmed him through his white work pants and felt him throbbing through the fabric. He gave me a shocked look but i knew he was enjoying it, he didn't tell me to stop so i kept going.

He went up and down my slit teasing me, "M-more please" i asked slightly moaning at him making eye contact. He stuck a finger in slowly and my body jolted, i haven't touched myself in weeks and i didn't have a partner to help so i was extra sensitive to anything sexual. Seungmin pushed in another finger and his thumb laid on my clit rubbing softly, I  twitched and my legs began to shake. He thrusted his glorious, long fingers, faster reaching that spot i needed him to.

Still palming him, i fumbled with the zipper of his pants and he helped me, whipping out his throbbing  cock as it hit the massage table. I started stroking him with a hum of pleasure. Seungmin put a little body oil on himself to get it wet. My soft moans and his grunts filled the room but it was quiet enough that no one would get suspicious.

He took his fingers out of me as i motioned him to come towards my face. I took his dick in my mouth and started to suck him, teasing and swirling my tongue around his tip and licked him up and down his shaft. I pumped him while i went down on his length. He held my head in place and face fucked me, i was totally okay with it, in fact i just found something new i rather enjoyed.

I gagged kinda hard but it was so hot, he groaned out with his head tilted back and the veins in his neck were prominent. "Fuck just like that" he said as the tip of his dick hit my throat with each rough thrust he made. I felt him twitch in my mouth, i looked up at him and nodded. I wanted him to finish in my mouth and he did. Moaning out as the warm liquid started shooting down my throat and swallowed anything extra that came from his tip.

"Shit that was so fucking good" he came down and kissed me with passion and lust. Seungmin climbed up on the table in front of me and sat in between my legs. I never finished earlier so he probably wanted to return the favor. He placed his head right above my pussy and started to lick while making eye contact with me. It was so fucking hot.

"Please ohmygod!" i said in one breath as my head hit the pillow on the massage table, and he got down to business. He licked up and down my slit collecting all the wetness in his mouth. Flicking his tongue on my clit in a steady rhythm making me twitch again, he was really good at this.

"Fuck k-keep doing that please" i moaned out, seungmin flicked a little fast and stuck two fingers in and curled them perfectly hitting my g spot. Pumping in and out at a semi fast pace threw me over the edge. The amount of pleasure made my whole body tremble and i could feel myself about to cum.

I grabbed his hair and pushed down on his head for my friction and i hummed out ready to let the knot go and cum on his fingers. He kept the pace and rhythm and with that i came, slowly riding his face to help my orgasm wash over. It was amazing to say the least.

Seungmin wiped his face of the messy juices and got a towel. He cleaned me up and threw the towel in a basket for dirty clothes. He leaned in to my ear and whispered "next time i wanna feel you" and i blushed hard as shivers were sent down my whole body at his words. I nodded my head and he continued the massage with a bright smile.

"Thanks again, i guess i needed it" i said to him while dressing myself again. The massage was great and i'd definitely be back for more. "Of course y/n!, here's my number in case you want an at home appointment" he said smiling with a quick wink and gave me a slip of paper and i blushed and walked out of the building.

I drove home and i text the number Seungmin gave me after finishing my dinner.

y/n~ "So when is you're next opening? 😉"

I sat and waited for a response while drinking a glass of wine. My phone pinged soon after the message sent, it was Seungmin.

Min~ "i get out at 6 if your available tonight, darling 😏"

The End~