Felix💕~best friend?

SMUT🔞
some FLUFF towards the end
mentions of: foreplay, vaginal and unprotected sex, oral (f receiving), daddy kink, climaxing, after care
word count: 1.8k

Me and Felix were always close friends, attached to the hip kind of friends. what ever it is that we were doing, we would always do it together.

Well i recently got an apartment and was in need of a roommate as i had a second bedroom and easily could split the bills with someone. Felix jumped at the idea, having movie nights and fun sleepovers together so i said fuck it lets do it! I could never deny my Lixie he always had a way with words with me.

We packed our things in a moving truck and headed home to unpack and get settled in, super excited.

When we got there i was incredibly tired and sweaty from all the furniture and boxes we had to unload from the truck, i'm sure Felix felt the same but didn't express it as much i did.

I wasn't wearing the best moving outfit, which i'm sure didn't help. I wore a short skirt and a baggy sweater with some nike shoes and high socks, laundry was definitely a need after settling in. I felt a pair of eyes drill in the back of my head when i bent over forgetting that i had no underwear on. I turned around to see Felix peeking through the door that was slightly open.

He clears his throat "h-hey y/n, u-um what box are the towels in? I was going to hop in the shower.." he looked nervously in my direction, avoiding eye contact.

I replied, "Oh there in the bottom box next to the closet by the bathroom", i kept tabs on the box as i wanted to shower as well after we got everything in the apartment. As he walked away i ask him "could you grab me one too? i'll shower after you."

"sure thing" Felix said returning with the requested towel.

I thanked him as i kept looking for an outfit to lounge around in. He noticed and asked if i needed any help, of course i wasn't going to say no, so he picked a pair of baggy grey sweatpants and a light pink tank top that when i wore it you could see my nipples. Seeing as we didn't plan on going anywhere i could be comfortable. We took our showers, got dressed and headed to the living room where we ate our take out meals and watched a movie.

I could tell he wasn't into the movie as he kept staring at me here and there thinking i didn't notice, so i took the remote from the end table and turned the movie off.

He gave me a puzzled look and asked "i thought we were-. i cut him off. "wouldn't you rather do something else."

"what do you mean y/n?" he asked in annoyance that i cut him off. I say back "you're acting different whats up with you?" Felix, again puzzled not sure what you mean.

"you've been avoiding eye contact with me, staring at me and picked an outfit only you would want to see me in. I just never seen you like this". As i scoot closer to him on the couch, he starts to get red everywhere. "y-you just look so gorgeous i cant help but stare at you, I-i'm sorry-" Felix says, kind of stunned at his words because you never thought your life long best friend who is now your roommate, is romantically attracted to you. "you don't have to be sorry lix,... listen can i try something?" i asked him in a seductive tone.

" sure y/n but wha-" i kissed him, cutting him off once again. He arched his back against the couch arm rest shocked at what i did, feeling hopeful that i felt the same way, he relaxed as the kiss fell deeper. I didn't exactly plan for our night to go like this but i was feeling hornier than usual and didn't complain at the thought of fucking my best friend. I trusted him with my life, what's a little sex gonna do?

Felix's hands started to roam around my body as my arms interlocked with one another behind his head. I broke the kiss and pulled away looking into his soft brown eyes. "sorry i-" i started and without another word he pulled me in to keep the kiss going. I melted completely into his touch, it was so gentle but turned rough the longer the kiss went on, god it was such a turn on.